What's new

China & France vow to Promote Strategic Cooperation

As I know, our cargo shipping fleet is the 2nd largest in ASEAN after Singapore No 1 now, we soon have strong Navy to prove our position in ASEAN and we may become No 1 after 15-20 years.
Currently Singapore had already build 4 LPD and 5 Stealth Frigate locally and have already begun developing our own LHA style carrier. it is of course possible for Vietnam to exceed us in 15-20 years in fleet size, however will Vietnam be able to build her own or will Singapore get another potential customer after Thailand and Indonesia?
:kiss3:

Currently Singapore had already build 4 LPD and 5 Stealth Frigate locally and have already begun developing our own LHA style carrier. it is of course possible for Vietnam to exceed us in 15-20 years in fleet size, however will Vietnam be able to build her own or will Singapore get another potential customer after Thailand and Indonesia?
:kiss3:
We won fight each other bro, if USA help us, we will become No 1 , but if they don't so Singapore always be No 1 :lol:

We just try to build a solidarity ASEAN , and with USA help, our ASEAN will be as strong as NATO :cheers:

Oh I gorget that we can build Molniya by our own, we plan to build 20 Molniya
229734d1cb0c5c8253.jpg

we have 2 Gepards, and negotiating with Russia to build her our self now.
qp_viet_gepard-3_9_1.jpg

Let see if we can buy and manufacture any US warship :p:

France has warm relations with my country from the very beginning.

I say, just forget about the colonial past. The French weren't as proficient as the British anyways :rofl:

This kind of cooperation is important.

France has warm relations with my country from the very beginning.

I say, just forget about the colonial past. The French weren't as proficient as the British anyways :rofl:

This kind of cooperation is important.

Like the way they lead Nato to bomb Lybia nowadays!? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom