What's new

China forces birth control on Uighurs to suppress population

You can make whatever claims that the western media feeds you, concentration camps, birth control, organ harvesting, sending CCP officials to sleep with Uighur women, taking away children from their parents... those are just few ghost stories the the west spinned out over Xinjiang. Xinjiang grows and develops with China, Xinjiang will become nothing but the best in the world, those pathetic stories don't slow Xinjiang and China down a bit.
But there's has been a drastic drop in birth and spike in sterilization rates. How you explain that?

Take a look at the counter arguments by the so called Muslim members(Pakistani).
''But America did this and that'',dumb lame excuses.
Makes you think,doesnt it?

I will add more on this:

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give charity and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have mercy upon them, for Allah is Almighty and Wise.

Surat al-Tawba 9:71

The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The Muslims are like a single man. If the eye is afflicted, then the whole body is afflicted. If the head is afflicted, then the whole body is afflicted.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586, Grade: Sahih

Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever helps ease one in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah helps the servant as long as he helps his brother.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2699, Grade: Sahih
On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

Verily, the relatives of my father are not my allies. Verily, only Allah and the righteous believers are my allies. Yet, they have the bonds of kinship and I will uphold their family ties.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5644, Grade: Sahih

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]
عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].
Reference : 40 Hadith Nawawi 34
English translation : Hadith 34

But there's has been a drastic drop in birth and spike in sterilization rates. How you explain that?
You mean for Han Chinese? yes, even China scrapped one child policy, parents still choose not to have more children, now the government is trying to make people to have more children, but the birth rate still hasn't improved for now.

Uighur population are the youngest in China, Han population are much older.

Young Uighur girls swagger down an alley in Kashgar old town, young people are everywhere.

I will add more on this:

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give charity and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have mercy upon them, for Allah is Almighty and Wise.

Surat al-Tawba 9:71

The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The Muslims are like a single man. If the eye is afflicted, then the whole body is afflicted. If the head is afflicted, then the whole body is afflicted.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586, Grade: Sahih

Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever helps ease one in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah helps the servant as long as he helps his brother.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2699, Grade: Sahih
On the authority of Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

Verily, the relatives of my father are not my allies. Verily, only Allah and the righteous believers are my allies. Yet, they have the bonds of kinship and I will uphold their family ties.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5644, Grade: Sahih

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]
عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" .
[رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ].
Reference : 40 Hadith Nawawi 34
English translation : Hadith 34
And because all this is a fantasy in real life,we Turks say,Nation and kin First!

See how many kids the family has, 3 go to school together still has little ones stay at home

Schools are reopenned after the coronavirus and schools sent school shuttles to the top of the Pamir mountains where Kyrgyz people live and took Kyrgyz children down from the mountains to attend school.

Brothers in high school, both sisters are college students, all supported by the government

You mean for Han Chinese? yes, even China scrapped one child policy, parents still choose not to have more children, now the government is trying to make people to have more children, but the birth rate still hasn't improved for now.
I you want to play deflect then meh. Carry on.

And because all this is a fantasy in real life,we Turks say,Nation and kin First!

Islam doesnt reject nation state IMO based on this Quran verse:

Quran, Al Hujurat (43), verse 13:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

This is why what Muslim nations should do is making close cooperation between them and supportive to one another instead of making a united country like what ISIS and the likes want to do.

I dont think Muslim brotherhood is a fantasy since we have OIC already and majority Muslim embargoes Israel and support Palestinian. Next strong support should be directed to Rohingya in Myanmar. Fact Finding team to Xin Jiang region with full access and independent team should also be made by OIC.

Xinjiang has zero violence and terrorist attack of any kinds and enjoys great peace , development and prosperity for many years already, the west just simply can not bear to see this great achievement in such a short span of time in China, that's why they have to work around the clock to try to convince the world that Xinjiang and Tibet are hell on earth, but the fact is that Xinjiang and Tibet in many aspects are on par with or even surpassed US now.

Back
Top Bottom