What's new

Featured China firm, Kashmir-like festering zone looms

Congrats to Indians for getting the second front they have been itching for so long.

2001 was different Pakistan's economy was stronger than what it is now, and India was not that big of power compared to now. It is simple, Pakistan cannot win an offensive war against India, and a defensive one would be a pyrrhic victory. Nuclear was is not going to happen, unless Pakistan is in a losing position and is being overrun heavily.

Come on, if you are going to have discussion please stick with facts, not your interpretation of it.

In 2001, Pakistan was still reeling from the low growth and political instability of the 1990s, Pakistan was still under sanctions related to the nuclear testing and the military take over, China, Pakistan principle ally was nowhere near strong enough to help in a meaningful way. Pakistan's economy was in shambles, economic growth came later.

What are you taking about, please if you don't know the facts it is better to remain quiet and not spread misinformation about your own country.

Right now, Pakistan has a more mature industrial base then 20 years ago, with regards to military we are producing lot more of the equipment ourselves. I could go on with fact and figures, you do not know anything, don't give me vague opinions, give me precise points.

Whether Pakistan can win an offensive war is not part of the discussion here, show some sense and stick with points. Your point was basically Pakistan is scared of India, that's why we did not attack, but we did attack, and have never backed down because of threat of India, you keep giving vague opinions, provide exact statements, then back them up.

Go back and read the basis of what we discussed, then come back and have a discussion, and bring facts, one thing I can't stand is self-hating Pakistanis. God help you.

Come on, if you are going to have discussion please stick with facts, not your interpretation of it.

In 2001, Pakistan was still reeling from the low growth and political instability of the 1990s, Pakistan was still under sanctions related to the nuclear testing and the military take over, China, Pakistan principle ally was nowhere near strong enough to help in a meaningful way. Pakistan's economy was in shambles, economic growth came later.

What are you taking about, please if you don't know the facts it is better to remain quiet and not spread misinformation about your own country.

Right now, Pakistan has a more mature industrial base then 20 years ago, with regards to military we are producing lot more of the equipment ourselves. I could go on with fact and figures, you do not know anything, don't give me vague opinions, give me precise points.

Whether Pakistan can win an offensive war is not part of the discussion here, show some sense and stick with points. Your point was basically Pakistan is scared of India, that's why we did not attack, but we did attack, and have never backed down because of threat of India, you keep giving vague opinions, provide exact statements, then back them up.

Go back and read the basis of what we discussed, then come back and have a discussion, and bring facts, one thing I can't stand is self-hating Pakistanis. God help you.
That reunion is not the district, its an ideology. 2001, the gap between Pakistan and India was not that much in comparison to what is now. The economy now is shit compared to 2001 till 08. Its my job to know this. you take the difference between two countries at one point, not compare past with the present.

That reunion is not the district, its an ideology. 2001, the gap between Pakistan and India was not that much in comparison to what is now. The economy now is shit compared to 2001 till 08. Its my job to know this. you take the difference between two countries at one point, not compare past with the present.

You know nothing except make silly statements and spread lies.
Reunion is an island in south Indian ocean region near Madagascar. You are a double faced Indian.

I am done with your fantasies, go back and live in your cave. What a shameful person.

Let's see, IAF intruded into Pakistan remember not any disputed territory but Pakistan (KPK), bombed and returned to its base. Pakistan next day intruded into J&K, got chased by some MiGs, the plane was shot down Wg Cmdr level officer was returned in a day. Let's say the reverse happened, PAF intruded into Indian territory (without getting shot down lol), reached Himachal, bombs a field, returns (if lucky). India would light up the entire border the next day. That's might, which you didn't show. Simple logic.

forgetting events are we? what about the shot chopper, killing your own. Now that was "might". btw we escalated the situation by replying you the very next day in broad day light. The onus of response was on you which never came. Lets not be bias here, Chinese killed your 20 soldiers and your response was tic toc ban and your PM came running out saying "No one has entered in Indian territory and no one is in indian territory". So what did those 20 soldiers die for ask your PM, stop following Chanakiyan doctrine, be truthful at-least to yourself.

You know nothing except make silly statements and spread lies.
Reunion is an island in south Indian ocean region near Madagascar. You are a double faced Indian.

I am done with your fantasies, go back and live in your cave. What a shameful person.
lol, omg, I am not talking about that reunion. i don't even know the place. Reunion is a statement meaning P+A. aahahh. The name was a subtle but secret reminder. Now you won't get the P+A

Ladakh is the new pressure cooker india ordered, but the plug connecting it is in China. Enjoy. :lol:

Similarly, HK and Taiwan are going to be bigger pressure cookers for China..... and there is no plug but the Gas burner underneath which needs to be ignited by Allies/QUAD. Enjoy 8-)

There is nothing more shameful than surrendering to your enemy and nothing more humiliating than watching soldiers humiliated and to live with it for the rest of their existence. No amount of jibe is going to cover for that.

Reminds of 30 Indian soldiers dying a disgraceful death and losing territory without firing a single bullet at Indo China border only this year.

At the same time 3 Majors and a colonel rank officer was taken hostage and later released after Delhi begged for dialogue. For once I agree they have to live with humiliation all there life.

My favourite pic of course,

1602804619238.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom