111703zfzdj339tujpld3p.jpg

111704iaw111o5w909r8pv.jpg

111705vbr22t9b21txl2fr.jpg

111705to7odsqgo7d72l00.jpg

111706wjczqiqccpbny4py.jpg

111706kdadzifaz78nd7ai.jpg

111706t6gaagihqd14q6vl.jpg

111707pf7t7h5e3mv3vhf4.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa! China lets firefighters have RPG? Dangerous move to let those babies around in the city.

Although the water cannon looks SUPER HOT if you ask me.

Whoa whoa whoa! China lets firefighters have RPG? Dangerous move to let those babies around in the city.

Although the water cannon looks SUPER HOT if you ask me.
if these anti-fire RPG is made by VN,you would say,Good move to let those babies around in the city.i know guys from VN in this forum.:hitwall::hitwall:

if these anti-fire RPG is made by VN,you would say,Good move to let those babies around in the city.i know guys from VN in this forum.:hitwall::hitwall:
No mocking or anything. I am just surprised that China would let someone outside the army handle powerful weapons. I mean if it's not the army or police guarding those RPGs, they can be smuggled or stolen, with a few twitches and they come back to their original functions.

No mocking or anything. I am just surprised that China would let someone outside the army handle powerful weapons. I mean if it's not the army or police guarding those RPGs, they can be smuggled or stolen, with a few twitches and they come back to their original functions.
first it is not weapon but firefighting equipment
second in china most of firemen attached to peoples armed police

Back
Top Bottom