What's new

China expresses anger over Modi visit to remote Indian state claimed by Beijing

You are laughing at Chinese-Americans being criminal scum? no surprises given criminals find their criminal filth acceptable and civilized world finds it repulsive.

your laughter on the reminds me of Long Duk Gung.

Nothing wrong with Singaporeans but everything seems wrong with the troglodyte plague that crawled from a grotesque abomination from the north and makes up over 74% of Singaporean population.

You are pathetic enough to post a racist movie. But what I post below is no movie

Probably you shouldn't allow yourself, your genus and anything associated near any humans (probably pets too) in USA given the notoriety Chinese-Americans have of being associated to organized crime group like Triads, Tongs.

chinese-american-gangs-tong-wars-new-york-chinatown-money-murder-body-image-1467747270-size_1000.jpg

Considering its their way of scurrying to West in containers in worse conditions than animals being transported for slaughter and sustaining themselves like parasite by doing the same to more Chinese by engaging in flesh trade. Even if its a goal to export millions of Chinese women to USA (plan laid out by Mao)

Anyway, either lynching or interment of your genus is eventuallity in USA in the event of Sino-US war. But until then, please leave us humans alone.

If thats what you believe can bring civilization to your kind, I wouldn't want to deprive your genus of a chance to integrate with us humans :)

Imagine the kind of human that consumes cow piss :)

China can't do anything. Let them "express anger" . Worst thing they can do is send us more refugees.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom