What's new

China expresses anger over Modi visit to remote Indian state claimed by Beijing

It should be hard. You have to issue a warning, threaten a country if they mistakenly call Taiwan a country, threaten tourism websites for that matter, protest when Dalai Lama visit a country. Intrude into almost every disputed region with neighbors later to be shown the door. It's best to have one ministry under FM for this purpose. Issue warning, threatening countries etc..

You Indian talk like you're American :lol:, How do you know if they're not concerned if we harbor Osama, if we offer sanctuary to all American's foe, they will be very Upset as if we offer sanctuary for Maoist and ULFA leader, India then will taste their own medicine.

Every country keep their law and order firm, you really think that US is not spying their citizens or other nations? as for India, not because your government didn't want but because they're not capable to do so. As for that picture why would China want to lead foreigner to post bullshit and polluted our Internet...Indian can receive and poste any garbage in their internet nobody care.
You Chinese act like Americans of 1960s but fail miserably at it. Lets face it, US does spy on her citizens but they don't have to 'make disappear' book writers for crying out loud. BTW, when the threshold of being a 'Chinese foe' is so dangerously low that even a cartoon becomes one, you know you are dealing with perpetually afraid people.

BTW, I dare you to post that Xi-Pi and Winne pooh picture. The last Chinese wasn't able to do so.

You Chinese act like Americans of 1960s but fail miserably at it. Lets face it, US does spy on her citizens but they don't have to 'make disappear' book writers for crying out loud. BTW, when the threshold of being a 'Chinese foe' is so dangerously low that even a cartoon becomes one, you know you are dealing with perpetually afraid people.

BTW, I dare you to post that Xi-Pi and Winne pooh picture. The last Chinese wasn't able to do so.

Regardless of how low the threshold, China is simply not allow to post any western garbage on Chinese Internet.

What is 'Chinese-Internet'?

:lol: How Indian know anything about Chinese internet: we have a realm for over 700 millions Chinese exclusively, Russia like Chinese idea and they're about to create Russia internet to filter all foreign crap from enter into their realm.

:lol: How Indian know anything about Chinese internet: we have a realm for over 700 millions Chinese exclusively, Russia like Chinese idea and they're about to create Russia internet to filter all foreign crap from enter into their realm.
Of don't go around circles,just post what he asked for ? I bet you won't , everyone cares of his safety

But rest of the world can access your 'Chinese Internet'. How is it exclusive? Or do you mean exclusive as in Chinese are excluded from doing normal things like accessing Youtube. :rofl: Keep your 'Exclusive' club to yourself. We are fine! :rofl:

Psst! There is an even more exclusive club in North Korea! May be that might suit your taste!

Of don't go around circles,just post what he asked for ? I bet you won't , everyone cares of his safety
Oh I have started a thread for that in Members Area. Lets see how many Chinese dare. My bet is on zero.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-great-post-the-winnie-challenge.544934/

:rofl: :lol:

But rest of the world can access your 'Chinese Internet'. How is it exclusive? Or do you mean exclusive as in Chinese are excluded from doing normal things like accessing Youtube. :rofl: Keep your 'Exclusive' club to yourself. We are fine! :rofl:

you can access but you can post any garbage or else it will be flush out into the toilette. And yes Chinese are excludes to enter any garbage site such as Youtube.

Why should I? :lol:

you can access but you can post any garbage or else it will be flush out into the toilette. And yes Chinese are excludes to enter any garbage site such as Youtube.
For me only my post will be flushed. I shudder to even think what will happen to you if you post anything remotely un-patriotic. Which part of you will be flushed and in how many pieces? I don't even want to know.

Its okay. I know Oyaji Xi keeps a tight leash on his ... whatever.

I can understand bro,stay safe .may be in this life time chinese will be free to post what they want :-)

For me only my post will be flushed. I shudder to even think what will happen to you if you post anything remotely un-patriotic. Which part of you will be flushed and in how many pieces? I don't even want to know.

Its okay. I know Oyaji Xi keeps a tight leash on his ... whatever.

Care about yourself, don't worry about me or best care more about your own people to make sure they don't pee or shit everywhere in public...LMAO

As i said earlier, Time has come to support tibet insurgency. These chinese will even claim africa one day.
Raise a division of 10k tibetans living in india and post them in eastern sector.
Already exists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Frontier_Force

Its a commando force of 10k primarily made up of Tibetan refugees in order to repeat 1971 like situation in Tibet.

They have shown good success during 1971 war as well

341a.jpg

Care about yourself, don't worry about me or best care more about your own people to make sure they don't pee or shit everywhere in public...LMAO
You look at the pee part,we look at the free life part.we give a damn about the govt.thats democracy for you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom