What's new

China executes Pakistani man on drugs charges

Vice versa, if a Chinese drug dealer gets executed in Pakistan, we wouldn't have any problem with that.

The drug dealers deserved the hard punishment no matter what is their nationality.

Sardari will return him as a goodwill gesture.:lol:
But china govt. will execute him when he returns to china.:undecided:

Why the death penalty isn't abrogated at the UN level is beyond me. Killing someone - no matter what the crime, it will always be wrong.

I'll bet a million that this guy was an Afghani. This happened in the 80s and 90s as well where Saudis executed these so called Pakistanis on drug charges. But in reality they were all Afghanis. These Afghanis cross the border and come into Pakistan, get a Shanakti card and all the documents and then run to other countries to run their drug businesses.

Even his name tells he's most likely an Afghani.

Why the death penalty isn't abrogated at the UN level is beyond me. Killing someone - no matter what the crime, it will always be wrong.

If he was convicted of a murder, then the closest relative of the murdered person could pardon him, otherwise, he should be convicted of death penalty.

But other cases like drug smuggling and all, i dont think they warrant a death penalty.

A murder for a death penalty.

In china, they do proper investigation (not like india or pak). If they found him guilty that would be the only reason for him to be hanged. Any man have guilt of dealing with drugs must be hanged

ab indians ko pakistan ki takleef shuru ho gai tuba hai bhi munafqat ki . you guys have so much mercy because of he executed in china? or a failed attempt to make china pakistan bashing here? why the hell you forget pakistani's indians beheading in gulf ? why you guys never rise your so sweet concern when pakistan him self execute its citizens? just keep with you crocodile tears .:lol:

Crocodile tears indeed.

If a Chinese or Pakistani national was caught drug trafficking in India, they would probably be so badly tortured in a secret prison that they'd rather be dead themselves.

The answer is pretty obvious.

China and Pakistan are allies. Whereas India can be better described as an enemy.

Do you treat your friends and your enemies the same?

I support our Ally China 200% on this issue. If any of our citizens commit a crime in your country, please feel free to prosecute them with full force of the Law. These criminals give Pakistan a bad name and would be prosecuted with full force of law whether in China or Pakistan.

A proper concern should be that since the Govt of Pakistan has a moratorium on capital punishment in it's own land and has not executed anyone for 3 years now, it should have protested and not let any of it's citizens be executed by other governments.

A proper concern should be that since the Govt of Pakistan has a moratorium on capital punishment in it's own land and has not executed anyone for 3 years now, it should have protested and not let any of it's citizens be executed by other governments.

True, but as its with China, Pakistan would not like to dispute it, as it could ruin China-Pak relationship.

I could of easily imagine protests happening in Pakistan, if he was given a death sentence in India sadly.

The hypocrisy by Indian Members is just mind blowing.I mean the same people who supported killing of Pakistanis by Raymond Davis.He was a criminal thus treated as such.Pretty sure Chinese would have executed their own people if they were involved in Drug Trafficking.

From the articles that have been posted here before on the same topic, the Chinese officials said that they could have made an exception if the Pakistani President asked for it.

Crocodile tears indeed.

If a Chinese or Pakistani national was caught drug trafficking in India, they would probably be so badly tortured in a secret prison that they'd rather be dead themselves.

But in Bangladesh the drug trafficker is let off after a few years in jail IF he gets caught and IF he is too stupid to bribe a policeman. We in BD really respect all the Human Rights and Human Dignities and Human Self-Entitlements that America teaches us, and rewards us for (in the form of "UN Awards", etc.). And that is why Bangladesh is Bangladesh and China is China.

Back
Top Bottom