What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

Hong Kong - GDP per capita - $31,799
Shanghai - GDP per capita - $11,361
Beijing - GDP per capita - US$10,070

Delhi - GDP per capita - $1,678
Mumbai - GDP per capita - $2,265

How is "democratic India" doing... compared to "non-democratic" Hong Kong and mainland China? :P

So I am assuming that this is somehow related to the execution rates in China.... let me guess... more GDP per capita implies more executions than the rest of the world... Democratic India is just doing fine buddy... atleast our govt is not spending tax payer money in ghost cities. :P

US per capita beats China like a red headed step child...w/ blonde tips

Spare me the canned Indian insults. I've lived in the UK. I can't tell the difference between Indian vote buying and a vastly uneducated populace and other fake democracies like Egypt and North Korea. Tyranny of the idiot masses if you will. Yes, North Korea has elections too.

Well India is considered a flawed democracy with a score of 7.28

These are parameters that are considered

1. "Whether national elections are free and fair";
2. "The security of voters";
3. "The influence of foreign powers on government";
4. "The capability of the civil servants to implement policies".

Democracy Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spare me the canned Indian insults. I've lived in the UK. I can't tell the difference between Indian vote buying and a vastly uneducated populace and other fake democracies like Egypt and North Korea. Tyranny of the idiot masses if you will. Yes, North Korea has elections too.

Of course you can't tell the difference. Were you initially educated in China? If so, your character was moulded there and hence certain wrong information force fed to you by a genocidal communist regime has been imprinted on your mind. It will take years of re-education to unlearn these wrong Chinese concepts so that you will be able to grasp facts from more developed and mature societies like India.

Of course you can't tell the difference. Were you initially educated in China? If so, your character was moulded there and hence certain wrong information force fed to you by a genocidal communist regime has been imprinted on your mind. It will take years of re-education to unlearn these wrong Chinese concepts so that you will be able to grasp facts from more developed and mature societies like India.

Classic post. :D

I think this guy actually believes, that India is more developed than China.

Wrong, educated in the US. The best schools too. Indian democracy is a mirage to keep the unlearned masses down. That's why there is absolutely no social mobility in India. If your father lived in the slums, you lived in the slums. True democracies don't work that way.

Wrong, educated in the US. The best schools too. Indian democracy is a mirage to keep the unlearned masses down. That's why there is absolutely no social mobility in India. If your father lived in the slums, you lived in the slums. True democracies don't work that way.

How can you claim that?
Our former President/missile man was the son of Boatman.
My father was the son of a village Postmaster and today he is the Deputy Accountant general of a State.
I can give several such anecdotes.

Wrong. As usual. Poverty in India has reduced dramatically and people are increasingly becoming more middle class. Google it. That is how democracies work.

How can you claim that?
Our former President/missile man was the son of Boatman

Ambani - India's richest man - his dad was a gas station attendant. But it is not these one or two stories. It is the thousands and thousands of stories of sales of cars, homes, migration of people from villages to cities, development across the board of all industries from diamond polishing to tourism which are a testament to Indian democracy and its success. We can't expect the Chinese with their Communist regime, their Great Leap Forward, their Cultural Revolution, their rape of Tibetan nuns and their ghost cities to get it.

Ambani - India's richest man - his dad was a gas station attendant. But it is not these one or two stories. It is the thousands and thousands of stories of sales of cars, homes, migration of people from villages to cities, development across the board of all industries from diamond polishing to tourism which are a testament to Indian democracy and its success. We can't expect the Chinese with their Communist regime, their Great Leap Forward, their Cultural Revolution, their rape of Tibetan nuns and their ghost cities to get it.

Hey! I just thanked you for your info on Ambani, i don't see a reason to be so condescending towards China/Chinese

Please stop parading your incredible ignorance. Practically every Indian here has seen social mobility.

And no, we are NOT looking for a certificate on democracy from YOU.

Don't fight it, just let it out. :azn:

2501176-open-tap-with-running-water.jpg

:angel:

Jackdaws, the my father is a millionaire Ambani, I'm a billionaire Ambani is a horrible, horrible example of social mobility. If your father finished the 8th grade and you graduated from college, that's a much better example. Now, you'll excuse me while I go rape a Buddhist nun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom