What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

Queen Victoria did not stand for elections. Queen Victoria did not hold an Indian passport. Sonia Gandhi was elected. Sonia Gandhi holds an Indian passport. In a republican democracy like India - elections are held at the end of the term of the elected House. One person, one vote. Caste System democracy - hahahahahaha - was that in the little red book with mass murderer Mao on the cover?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Mubarak was elected too. Saddam got 98% of the votes. Kim Jong Il got 99.999%.

She owned you guys, so why not. You were part of their empire. Do I have to explain to you how Roman citizenship worked ?

It is like Genghis Khan owned you guys ..so did he become Chinese a citizen now?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Mubarak was elected too. Saddam got 98% of the votes. Kim Jong Il got 99.999%.

Learn the difference between a plebiscite and an election.

Hong Kong - GDP per capita - $31,799
Shanghai - GDP per capita - $11,361
Beijing - GDP per capita - US$10,070

Delhi - GDP per capita - $1,678
Mumbai - GDP per capita - $2,265

How is "democratic India" doing... compared to "non-democratic" Hong Kong and mainland China? :P

I'd rather live in Shanghai with 5x the GDP.

It is like Genghis Khan owned you guys ..so did he become Chinese citizen now?

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Learn the difference between a plebiscite and an election.

Yup, Mongolia was a part of China. Inner Mongolia is still a part of China. The Han culture prevailed.

Ok about Mubarak, Saddam and Kim Jong stood for elections and got voted?

Please - that is what they teach in China. How do you think the Communist Party keeps itself in business? Concepts of the Westminster form of parliamentary democracy are alien to the brainwashed citizenry of China. It is like expecting a 50 cent fan to appreciate Mozart.

Infact, simple math should suffice - GDP of Shanghai - 233 billion and population of 15.24 million. GDP of Bombay - 209 billion and population of 19.35 million. Now calculate the GDP per capita. LOL. I really can't make it simpler than this.

Stop exchanging nominal and PPP figures. :lol:

How desperate can you get.

The nominal figures are given above.

Don't you know when comparing per capita GDP, Purchasing power parity makes much more sense than comparing Nominal GDP.

Don't you know when comparing per capita GDP, Purchasing power parity makes much more sense than comparing Nominal GDP.

Of course he doesn't. All of this is too difficult for these simple brainwashed Chinese to comprehend anyways.

Please - that is what they teach in China. How do you think the Communist Party keeps itself in business? Concepts of the Westminster form of parliamentary democracy are alien to the brainwashed citizenry of China. It is like expecting a 50 cent fan to appreciate Mozart.

Spare me the canned Indian insults. I've lived in the UK. I can't tell the difference between Indian vote buying and a vastly uneducated populace and other fake democracies like Egypt and North Korea. Tyranny of the idiot masses if you will. Yes, North Korea has elections too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom