What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

memory loss that fast after posting it?

Can you even read very simple English? What I said is 'IF A, then B'. And anyone with a most basic grasp of English should be able to tell I was very doubtful A's indeed the case.

Can you even read very simple English? What I said is 'IF A, then B'. And anyone with a most basic grasp of English should be able to tell I was very doubtful A's indeed the case.

ROFL! you need to learn the english language then kid.

Quote: " If anything at all can be concluded " -

meaning that the ONLY right conclusion to be made if one choses to is - that chinese govt was honest in this case.

keep backtracking now. and twisting the english language to conform to your meaning . there is no obfuscation on what you meant- just back peddling :D

ROFL! you need to learn the english language then kid.

Quote: " If anything at all can be concluded " -

meaning that the ONLY right conclusion to be made if one choses to is - that chinese govt was honest in this case.

keep backtracking now. and twisting the english language to conform to your meaning . there is no obfuscation on what you meant- just back peddling :D

No wonder they got the short end of the stick in the opium trade - agreements must have been in English

ROFL! you need to learn the english language then kid. " If anything at all can be concluded " - meaning that the ONLY right conclusion to be made if one choses to is - chinese govt was honest in this case.

keep backtracking now. and twisting the english languge to conform to your meaning . :D

Did I say there's a right conclusion to be drawn? That was precisely my point.

I did not believe there's enough reason to draw any conclusion on Chinese murder rates figure just because the Chinese government classified the number of executions. You obviously did believe and I suggested even if you could form a valid conclusion you should form another one. It should be very clear from what I wrote ('If anything at all can be concluded') that I was doubtful that anything could be concluded.

It's not your fault you have problems with English (I do on a lot of occasions), but the correct attitude here is to learn rather than to continue arguing for the sake of arguing.

China are afriad of protest happening in her own country like Libya and Egypt, so to control this activist, they decided to use death penalty to keep national security under control.

Just recently, news on this website that China national security budget is way higher then China military defence budget.

China are afriad of protest happening in her own country like Libya and Egypt, so to control this activist, they decided to use death penalty to keep national security under control.

Just recently, news on this website that China national security budget is way higher then China military defence budget.

no comments:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did I say there's a right conclusion to be drawn? That was precisely my point.

I did not believe there's enough reason to draw any conclusion on Chinese murder rates figure just because the Chinese government classified the number of executions. You obviously did believe and I suggested even if you could form a valid conclusion you should form another one. It should be very clear from what I wrote ('If anything at all can be concluded') that I was doubtful that anything could be concluded.

It's not your fault you have problems with English (I do on a lot of occasions), but the correct attitude here is to learn rather than to continue arguing for the sake of arguing.

keep trying to fit that square peg into a circle

No dude - Libyans and Egyptians are brave people who would like to take their destiny in their own hands. The Chinese people like to be ruled. No chance of them having the guts to stand up to their regime - plus they are brainwashed.

Quiet different. I think Chinese people is most brave people in the world, at least far more brave than you guys. China had never been concurred by the west even in her darkest days.

And the spirits of Chinese nation is different from the souls of neighboring nations, which has been house trained after 300 years of colonization.

Okay, okay, China is bad but Gandhi was a big homo. As least Mao liked women, lots of women. Okay??

Quiet different. I think Chinese people is most brave people in the world, at least far more brave than you guys. China had never been concurred by the west even in her darkest days.

And the spirits of Chinese nation is different from the souls of neighboring nations, which has been house trained after 300 years of colonization.

But only by its neighbors...hunh?

Wonder why such a brave nation, made such a big wall?

Thats your opinion, though most people in the World agree on Gurkha's being the bravest people in the world, but I know you wont agree as they are not Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom