What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

This is quite sad. The real numbers must be much higher and the poor Chinese people at the bottom of this social order who pay with their lives have no means of readdress. Once in a while, the fascist Chinese regime kills 50 million together - else they try and kill a couple million each year through pollution

This also explains their high growth rate. "Let's develop our economy at the cost of a few million Chinese lives. They are poor anyways. This increases the PPP and fuels Mother China's growth." This attitude is medieval - this once again places the onus on us Indians as a more mature and humane society with an accountable regime to help China develop along the right lines - brown man's burden if you will. Why only India - the Chinese can learn about this from Bangladesh and Pakistan also.

Our government is not hiding any numbers. This shows that we are working towards tackling problems. On the other hand, China asks World Bank not to publish numbers. Considering it is an opaque society and social structure, the real number could easily be 10 million if not more. Perhaps one day you guys will learn that growth at the cost of human life is just not worth it.

:coffee:
Life Expectancy
China 72.7
India 60.8
Life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

browse.php

Satisfaction with Country's Direction(Pew Research Center):
Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project
Pew Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1st, China, 87%
2nd, Brazil, 50%
:pop:Sir, You should have the courage to face the reality.

This index is useless to hide the genocide of Chinese communist regime. Just like this is -

Happy Planet Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People are happier in Columbia than in Sweden. Does that mean Columbia is better off in any way?

This index is useless to hide the genocide of Chinese communist regime. Just like this is -

Happy Planet Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People are happier in Columbia than in Sweden. Does that mean Columbia is better off in any way?

:pop: You mean that, about China, any good news is false, any bad news is true? Because you do not understand China, Your fantasy can become reality?

Life expectancy has nothing to do with capital punishment.

Just wanted to tell you that, before you go off topic.

And we can expect Chinese numbers to be fudges given the lack of transparency in their country.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

:pop: You mean that, about China, any good news is false, any bad news is true? Because you do not understand China, Your fantasy can become reality?

I still can't comprehend the point you are trying to make. Are you trying to say something?

Well,another pointless stupid thread by TOI stupud indian poster.I think you should know how many people are there in the China?

And we can expect Chinese numbers to be fudges given the lack of transparency in their country.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I still can't comprehend the point you are trying to make. Are you trying to say something?

My child, I laugh at your lack of logic.
The same statistics from the Western media, any good news is false, Because of lack of transparency in China. any bad news is true, Because of lack of transparency in China.
:pop: In fact, China is not a lack of transparency, and some idiot lack of knowledge about China, but they think they know more about China than the Chinese.

Every country is entitled to its own rules.

However, I fail to comprehend how sentencing a man to death for crimes, as per the State, be treated as 'State Secrets'.

State Secrets are those issues that jeopardise National integrity.

Is sentencing men to death jeopardising National Secret and hence a State Secret?

And are there so many conniving and plotting against the State?
There are two main 'crimes' that any state would considered to be the most immediately harmful against the state itself as first priority and against society as second priority: subversion and corruption.

Subversion can be broadly interpreted and legislated to include even mild criticisms of the state.

Corruption, or at least unsanctioned corruption, is the abuse of state authority and power for one's gain. Sanctioned corruption is a different issue.

See here => http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/100335-chinas-ghost-cities-16.html#post1621279

The culture of (unsanctioned) corruption in the financial sector, while China is trying to make clean for WTO auditors, got so bad that it resulted in literally thousands of death penalties. To open these statistics would expose the level of political discontent among the people and the degree of corruption throughout the country's governmental institutions.

the evil communist Chinese dictators are devils and China is hell am i right? any evidence that proves otherwise are just evil communist propaganda am i right?

it is really useless talking to you.

welcome to the find it useless talking to people from a backward and poor with million starving to death and yet considered they are already world superpower country called india club LOL

I think more Americans are shot on the streets by cops than Chinese. The fear of violent death in the US (either in the hand of government agents, or more importantly, private parties) is FAR greater than China.

I think more Americans are shot on the streets by cops than Chinese. The fear of violent death in the US (either in the hand of government agents, or more importantly, private parties) is FAR greater than China.

First, there was the case of "hide and seek." Then there was the "nightmare" and the "shower case." As the improbable explanations for deaths of prisoners in China's criminal justice system grows, so have the doubts of legal experts and average citizens alike. The government has pledged open investigations into the deaths, but critics question its will to change the infamously opaque system.

Read more: In China, Suspicious Jail Deaths on the Rise - TIME

In February, 24-year-old Li Qiaoming was beaten to death by other inmates in a jail in the southern province of Yunnan. The initial explanation, that he had died during a game of "elude the cat" — a type of "hide and seek" — touched off widespread indignation at the implausibility of the story. To respond to the outcry, provincial officials invited a group of bloggers and journalists to investigate the circumstances of Li's death. The unusual exercise in public participation stumbled when jail officials refused to provide critical pieces of evidence, including surveillance tapes of the detention center. The comments of one provincial propaganda official, Wu Hao, who told the Southern Metropolis Daily that "online public opinion ... is best resolved by the laws of the Internet," further heightened suspicion that the investigation was more focused on controlling public opinion than preventing prison deaths

Read more: In China, Suspicious Jail Deaths on the Rise - TIME

LI Qiaoming died from playing blind man's buff, Yu Weiping from picking at acne, Chen Xujin from tripping and falling in a toilet.
These are among the recorded reasons for a large number of unlikely "unnatural deaths" suffered by inmates of China's detention centres over the past 18 months.

The Zhejiang Daily has compiled brief accounts of such deaths, and has asked tough questions about the Detention Centre Management Bureau of the Public Security Ministry.

While revealing shocking information about China's penal system, its very publication domestically holds out the prospect of reform - because without some official protection, such news could never have been brought to light.

Try explaining why withholding certain data would constitute lying. And where did I say Chinese government must be honest? Can't you even comprehend conditionals?

memory loss that fast after posting it?

If anything at all can be concluded from the Chinese government's refusal to release the number of executions, wouldn't that point to Chinese government being more honest with the figures it does release?

Back
Top Bottom