What's new

China establishes air-defence zone over East China Sea

Gentlemen, remember not to insult Germany just because of some "funny" comments here. Besides you don't really know if that guy is really a German or not.

Make sure you deploy your Su-27s or Su-30s in those zones. Else the JSDF F-15s wont even take your Junk-10s seriously.

this air defence zone is a strategic move marking the start of new era, spelling out that china is ready to take down japan if being forced. yeah, just like that.

at the end of the day, meaning 1 or 2 decades from now, the uncle sam will back off from the region and concede to the sinosphere.

132911635_11n.jpg

Hide your wives japanese, China gave you a chance to apologize, you always refuse.

Now it's too late you gonna have what you wanted

Please chinese, i can participate the invasion of Japan, i have always spoken good about China, contrary to some people here

The red army really need to rape more of your women so it stop breathing the stupid German like you. I bet the good Germans are the descendant of the Red Army and German women. LMAO
Who that was nasty

one step closer to an arms confrontation

Ping: "Make sure you deploy your Su-27s or Su-30s in those zones. Else the JSDF F-15s wont even take your Junk-10s seriously."

Really? Good thing China have super jet fighters that are more powerful than S-27, su-30 and Junk-10s!

Japan scrambles eight fighter jets to intercept Chinese plane near Diaoyus

"Japan dispatched eight F-15 fighter jets to the area on December 13 after its coast guard spotted a Chinese marine surveillance plane[Y-12 twin-turboprop] near the isles."

lqAFfrJ.jpg

Yupe, Japan have to send EIGHT F-15 to intercept one single unarmed turboprop plane. lol If China were to send one "Junk-10", which will happen in the future , Japan would have to send their whole Air Force. lol

They didnt shoot it down because it was not an offensive aircraft.

Whatever.. just make sure you dont bring shame to the Su family. I know PLAAF have no war experience, and its training standards are dismal, but for heaven sakes dont get shot down in a Su. Getting blown in J-10, JH-7, J-8s and other assorted junks are fine and no harm done, but, and i retract my earlier statement, stay away from Senkaku while you are in a Su! I beg the PLAAF.. just stay away from senkaku while in a Sukhoi!! :(

Last edited:
Threads been cleaned and two members have been suspended so stick to the topic.

The Japs aren't only pissed, they are pissing in their pants. Japan is getting nervous alright, this is what happens when they wish to deteriorate relation with its neighbors especially with China. Japan better get ready what we are capable of within a few decades.

China acts stupid with this move. It is the german position, that Senkaku are part of Japan. China should stop its stupid behavior and act reasonable. Before trying to steal other nations land it should solve it´s Tibet issue.

I think Chinas behavior is sign for weak leadership. Chinas regime is weak and needs external "enemies" to create peace at home. In a case of war, Germany would side with Japan and full support it.
bull shit

Make sure you deploy your Su-27s or Su-30s in those zones. Else the JSDF F-15s wont even take your Junk-10s seriously.
The "Junk" J10 can take you down easily, you think we take you Junk Japan seriously?! Don't cry: Papa(Uncle Sam), Help me. Junk!
:coffee:

China acts stupid with this move. It is the german position, that Senkaku are part of Japan. China should stop its stupid behavior and act reasonable. Before trying to steal other nations land it should solve it´s Tibet issue.

I think Chinas behavior is sign for weak leadership. Chinas regime is weak and needs external "enemies" to create peace at home. In a case of war, Germany would side with Japan and full support it.
Isn't this ironic. Germany and Japan were allies when Japan invaded and occupied eastern China during WWII, and committing all sorts of atrocities in Nanjing. Now to add insult to China's wound when you say you Germans will support Japan once again against China's righteous claims on disputed islands. To me, that is like two criminals collaborating once again to prevent China from getting its "house" back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom