What's new

China doles out US $ 19.8 million military aid to Nepal

You realize the whole thing is a joke right. No one in their right mind would export intercontinental nuclear capable cruise missiles.

First of all, a 4000 km missile is hardly intercontinental. But if you think no one in their right mind will export such missiles, then it means your beloved CCP has already lost their collective minds quite a few times.

Prachanda is looting Chinese money prachandly.. Dont worry guys , Nepalis are nowhere to go..

Nepali's love India as much as they love their country, its just they have some animosity towards our present govt as it is indirectly responsible for abolishment of monarchy in their country that lead to present political impasse. Has any one read English Nepali newspapers, its 70% about India and 30% about Nepal.

Thats not even enough for a single J 10 fighter.

Get worried when the aid reaches billions.

Isn't that what China spends in aid to Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka? And then you have the nerve to tell India that it is India's fault for the tension.....One on one I would break you lil chinese back bro....We see how the chinese roll stateside....You guys aint ...

Or 20 DH 10 4000Km nuclear capable cruise missiles. Much more dangerous wouldn't you say?
Well you don't have such a good relationship with Nepal. They might even use it against you, so be careful. :laugh:

Isn't that what China spends in aid to Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka? And then you have the nerve to tell India that it is India's fault for the tension.....One on one I would break you lil chinese back bro....We see how the chinese roll stateside....You guys aint ...

Talking big on the internet. Lame:tdown:

LOL, you'll "break his back"?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Little Indian kids talking big on the internet, let's see you actually doing something about it.

I've seen Indians in Hong Kong, shuffling around, looking at their feet, too afraid to make eye contact.

Suddenly on the internet, they all turn into "Rambo". :lol:

First of all, a 4000 km missile is hardly intercontinental. But if you think no one in their right mind will export such missiles, then it means your beloved CCP has already lost their collective minds quite a few times.

Technical qualifications for an intercontinental missile is 5500Km The DH 10 comes the closest out of any cruise missile at >4000Km. And no China has not sold any cruise missile with ranges greater than 1000 Km.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom