What's new

China: Doing it all yourself has its drawbacks

Idiot. I will make it simple for you.
R-27 Zyb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 4K18 was a Soviet intermediate-range ballistic anti-ship missile

Now GTFO :lol:
Repost again.

Nobody say First one there, you are idiot.
Everybody said DF-21D is the first ASBM, not R-27
I've told you: Either your source has different sense of meaning or mistaken :lol:

So still didnt find confirmation that DF-21D was able to directly hit a ship during tests? Should i wait more or will you admit there is none? :lol:
I did.

If all ships are slow moving targets why should he specify "slow moving"? Everyone knows that DF-21D can be used only against ships. So obviously he meant that missile will have different CEP against slow moving ship and fast moving ships. Obviously for anyone with a brain. You dont have one :lol:

There is no "fast moving ship" mentioned there.
Your are demonstrating severe idiocy.

I have challenge your intelect, if you have brain a bit you should understand why they are talking and fearing DF-21D, and why they said DF-21D as the first ASBM not your R-27K

You are retarded beyond believe. You are not even able to understand the meaning of 4 simple highlighted words. It seems like if someone will spend a year trying put it in your stupid head, he will not succeed anyway. Now GTFO, retard.

You are retarded beyond believe. You are not even able to understand the meaning of 4 simple highlighted words. It seems like if someone will spend a year trying put it in your stupid head, he will not succeed anyway. Now GTFO, retard.
That words fit you perfectly :lol:

You have been given explanation by me and other a lot of people.
You have been given strong evidence about which is the so called First ASBM between DF-21D vs R-27K

What else make you so difficult to understand if not idiocy?

The R-27 is indeed a ballistic missile. The problem is that, it was too inaccurate. Super computer and satellite guidance didn't exist at the time (The DF-21 requires guidance in its final stage), and the R-27 could literally miss the target by miles. The soviet then decided to give up the project in favor of more accurate cruise missiles.

However, modern technology has made the DF-21 extremely accurate with a CEP of 10-50 meters. This fundamentally changes the game. Yes, the R-27 is the first anti-ship ballistic missile by the soviet designation, but the DF-21 is the first ASBM by actual effectiveness.

Repost again.

Nobody say First one there, you are idiot.
I've told you: Either your source has different sense of meaning or mistaken :lol:

I did.

There is no "fast moving ship" mentioned there.
Your are demonstrating severe idiocy.

I have challenge your intelect, if you have brain a bit you should understand why they are talking and fearing DF-21D, and why they said DF-21D as the first ASBM not your R-27K

First learn to do a proper space launch before bashing other countries.
Russia is nothing but a total failure.

China so advanced they still need Russian Engines and continue importing turbine blades from Russia. :disagree:

China so advanced they still need Russian Engines and continue importing turbine blades from Russia. :disagree:

That is one of only a few area that China is still behind Russia. Besides China is already successful with WS-10A right? when she is successful with WS-15, china could be on par with Russia.

But there are a lot of things that China is ahead of Russia now.

To the victor belong the spoils your country lost the war and the rest is history but this is not 1940's anymore. The reason why Russia does not share it's most advance technologies with China is because of trust pure and simple but with India it does not have this concern.

And yet, you guys are the loudest crying foul whenever the UK is mentioned. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom