What's new

China Doesn't Want You To Know About This Place: Inner Monglia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
BS, the west never talks about uyghur only recently. Those talking about China uyghur usually do the bidding of Jews/Israel/ American to destroy their strongest foe so that they can dominate the world. Simple logic.

LOL China is strong? Can't even take over Taiwan and yet we have Chinese from the Chinese troll factory trying to tell us China is great, Chinese are funny claim how great their universities are and yet their supreme leader Winnie the Pooh sends his daughter to the USA to get an education.

China is scared of the Dalai Lama an old 90 year old holy man, Chinese are a joke.

Very simple....just like your written English which I can't even comprehend. :D

So this is fake too I'm guessing??

9099340c-dd10-4392-80c6-8d7a1f90175e.jpeg

5505142594409.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL China is strong? Can't even take over Taiwan and yet we have Chinese from the Chinese troll factory trying to tell us China is great, Chinese are funny claim how great their universities are and yet their supreme leader Winnie the Pooh sends his daughter to the USA to get an education.

China is scared of the Dalai Lama an old 90 year old holy man, Chinese are a joke.
Yes, US is strong and why they still recognised one China policy? US shall abandon it and support Taiwan independent. When is it going to happen? Of cos, China is strong. Until now, no major countries dare to cross this line.

You already mention Dalai is 90years. Chinese are benevolent. Why would we still try kill an old man? We are not barbaric Jews or American going around assassin opponents.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull

China is not strong, Israel is. don't worry that much like Americans.

Oh, an Israeli dog living in Australia talking about human right. Ask Palestinian whether they want to live with you or live in China.

Israelis are a disease ridden filthy people who love to rape innocent girls in foreign countries.

Now you're supporting the Chinese cause against Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities too...:rolleyes:

Go cry about it like a little bitch.

When Westerners Start Giving Showing "Concerns" About Human Rights In Other Countries You Know Something Is Fishy
Forget Western propaganda,don't you believe your fellow Pakistanies who's partners are in jail in China .

remember how American just killed the entire native population and then move white people into their land.
but that does not count for obvious reasons. and even if the Chinese eliminated or imprisoned entire population of Muslims of anywhere it would not matter to NATO on the condition that China becomes subservient to the established order. look at bharatis v. minorities or the Turks v. kurds, nobody bats an eyelash at their atrocities

Last edited:
Lol. What is wrong with arresting of criminals? You mean US, Pakistan or any other countries do not have prison and criminals? This photo proves nothing....

I'm sure you guys openly parade thousands of criminals??

None of them look like a criminal. Most of them look over 40/50.....you're saying that that 80 year old man is a criminal?? LMAO

What are the pictures about? Each one. Do not combine them.

Uyghurs in detention camps.

None of them look like a criminal. Most of them look over 40/50.....you're saying that that 80 year old man is a criminal?? LMAO

LOL.. You mean criminal have the word 'Criminal' appear on their face or you mean old man do not commit crimes?
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...ar-old-man-for-killing-79-year-old-woman.html
How low has you stood? Please dont insult our IQ.

You have so far failed to prove any of them is arrested for no reason or just becos they are Uighur.. Please try again. :lol:

those are not Uyghurs in detention camp, but criminals in prison.

those are not Uyghurs in detention camp, but criminals in prison.

Proof??

I got these images from verified news outlets. Where's your proof that these are all criminals?

LOL.. You mean criminal have the word 'Criminal' appear on their face or you mean old man do not commit crimes?
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...ar-old-man-for-killing-79-year-old-woman.html
How low has you stood? Please dont insult our IQ.

You have so far failed to prove any of them is arrested for no reason or just becos they are Uighur.. Please try again. :lol:

All these photos are from verified & trusted news sources that say that these are Uyghurs being detained.

Thousand of Uyghur criminals?? Only a idiot would believe such a blatant lie. I don't need to insult your IQ, you have already shown us how low it is. :D

Proof??

I got these images from verified news outlets. Where's your proof that these are all criminals?

All these photos are from verified & trusted news sources that say that these are Uyghurs being detained.

Thousand of Uyghur criminals?? Only a idiot would believe such a blatant lie. I don't need to insult your IQ, you have already shown us how low it is. :D
What are so called verified news outlets, the same ones claimed Iraq having WMD? and do you have any proof that they are not criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom