What's new

China Doesn't Want You To Know About This Place: Inner Monglia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember one time myself saying to a chinese how the mongol yuans ruled china and chinese told me, they already punished the mongols through inner mongolia. they have nearly converted the mongols into chinese by weeding them out from their population and soon they will disappear and how the mongols speak chinese today and how they follow their culture.

same policy of rooting out the ethnic groups by installing or hanizing populations in tibet and xinjiang. the chinese are trying to convert uygher population by controlling the uygher population, forcing their girls to marry chinese, putting their males into concentration camps, re educating them on chinese principles and removing their culture etc.

some chinese told me, they have doing that to non chinese since han dynasty.

regards

i remember one time myself saying to a chinese how the mongol yuans ruled china and chinese told me, they already punished the mongols through inner mongolia. they have nearly converted the mongols into chinese by weeding them out from their population and soon they will disappear and how the mongols speak chinese today and how they follow their culture.

same policy of rooting out the ethnic groups by installing or hanizing populations in tibet and xinjiang. the chinese are trying to convert uygher population by controlling the uygher population, forcing their girls to marry chinese, putting their males into concentration camps, re educating them on chinese principles and removing their culture etc.

some chinese told me, they have doing that to non chinese since han dynasty.

regards

Mongolian language still exists in inner Mongolia but not in outer Mongolia.

Chinese of any ethnic groups have the freedom of love and marriage, that means the family members or clergy have no right to stop others to marry their lover.

Mongolian language still exists in inner Mongolia but not in outer Mongolia.

Chinese of any ethnic groups have the freedom of love and marriage, that means the family members or clergy have no right to stop others to marry their lover.

lol, ROFLMAO.

You failed in a opening discussion, welcome back!

Just like Tibet, HK, etc, that's why millions of Chinese are running away to the West, including Winnie The Pooh's daughter who is studying in the USA, but the poor sheep like you will believe anything the mighty Winnie The Pooh tells you to believe. :cheers:

Just like Tibet, HK, etc, that's why millions of Chinese are running away to the West, including Winnie The Pooh's daughter who is studying in the USA, but the poor sheep like you will believe anything the mighty Winnie The Pooh tells you to believe. :cheers:

Chinese running away to the West means they have the right of immigration. You are more like poor sheep to believe any rumors.

Good for China. Israelis can go to hell.

lol it's people like you that stood by while Palestinians, Kashmiris and Burmese were/are killed.

Now you're supporting the Chinese cause against Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities too...:rolleyes:

When Westerners Start Giving Showing "Concerns" About Human Rights In Other Countries You Know Something Is Fishy

People, Westerners or not, have been talking about Uyghurs since Chinese Civil War. It is only recently that the West has spoken up about this issue.

Doesn't mean that the issue doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

lol it's people like you that stood by while Palestinians, Kashmiris and Burmese were/are killed.

Now you're supporting the Chinese cause against Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities too...:rolleyes:

People, Westerners or not, have been talking about Uyghurs since Chinese Civil War. It is only recently that the West has spoken up about this issue.

Doesn't mean that the issue doesn't exist. :rolleyes:
BS, the west never talks about uyghur only recently. Those talking about China uyghur usually do the bidding of Jews/Israel/ American to destroy their strongest foe so that they can dominate the world. Simple logic.

Oh, an Israeli dog living in Australia talking about human right. Ask Palestinian whether they want to live with you or live in China.

BS, the west never talks about uyghur only recently. Those talking about China uyghur usually do the bidding of Jews/Israel/ American to destroy their strongest foe so that they can dominate the world. Simple logic.

Very simple....just like your written English which I can't even comprehend. :D

So this is fake too I'm guessing??

9099340c-dd10-4392-80c6-8d7a1f90175e.jpeg

5505142594409.jpg

resized_16564-8c9c12cbuyghurmehbus1.jpg

5d9c3be7a4107d44763b43f5

5505142594409.jpg

5d9c3be7a4107d44763b43f5
Lol. What is wrong with arresting of criminals? You mean US, Pakistan or any other countries do not have prison and criminals? This photo proves nothing....

5505142594409.jpg

5d9c3be7a4107d44763b43f5

What are the pictures about? Each one. Do not combine them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom