What's new

China Doesn't Belong in the BRICS

GDP(Nominal)- China---------India
$0.5 Trillion---1994---------2002
$1 Trillion-----1998---------2007
$2 Trillion-----2005---------2013[E]

We are just 8-9 Years behind

This is wrong, because it assumes that India will grow as fast in the next decade as China did in the past decade.

For reference, in the past decade we grew extremely fast. For example 2007 we had a real GDP growth rate of 14.2%. (Compared to India today which only has a real GDP growth rate of 4.5%).

And here is a reference from the Economist:

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

Moreover, the chart does not necessarily imply that India in nine years' time will be as rich as China is today. That is because China grew faster in the last nine years than India is likely to grow over the next nine.

If you can't match our growth rates in the past decade, you can't repeat what we did in the past decade.

In addition, one dollar today is worth far less than one dollar was worth ten years ago. Due to inflation.

"China Doesn't Belong in the BRICS"

My 2 words for the Atlantics:

"Devide & Conquer"

It seems that it really hurts somebody now? :rofl:

I always got the feeling that the "Q" in your "high IQ" is disproportionately large.

We can see it in your hairstyle. It is tangible. ;)

th

I will admit it looks cute on some of you. You can carry it off real well. ;)

For the "I" part, we have to rely on the urban myth. ;)

I couldn't agree more. China doesn't belong to this group. China and US should form G2 and BRICS should become to RIBS. Moreover there is a danger of China hijacking the BRICS platform for its own gains. A very dominant player is not good for any group.
I think India & South Africa should pull out of RIBS and add America to it..................Then it may become BRA...............

I always got the feeling that the "Q" in your "high IQ" is disproportionately large.

We can see it in your hairstyle. It is tangible. ;)

th

I will admit it looks cute on some of you. You can carry it off real well. ;)

For the "I" part, we have to rely on the urban myth. ;)

it is a tangble proof that even we very IQ people, such as I, make typos sometimes. needless to say that it is entirely beyond your capped imagination.

as we're at carry, nothing top African and indians in thisworld who take it very literally, carrying anything and everything on top, of their stiff heads, of course. sure you people are genetically VERY related :rofl:

it is a tangble proof that even we very IQ people, such as I, make typos sometimes. needless to say that it is entirely beyond your capped imagination.

as we're at carry, nothing top African and indians in thisworld who take it very literally, carrying anything and everything on top, of their stiff heads, of course. sure you people are genetically VERY related :rofl:

Try again. Came out quite incoherent.

And the typo is all you could infer from the post? Quite low "E" as well. ;)

And I daresay quite low IQ.

If the next one is again incoherent, they will need to redo all your measurements. Including something called the "IQ" that you were told you were good at.

And you never could get rid of your stupid smirk from the stupid face after that. Even though you never could quite figure out where that organ really lay hidden. ;)

Back
Top Bottom