What's new

China developed YJ18

Speeder 2

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
New YJ18 was leaked recently :

- Underwater launched mainly(can also be air-launched and land-launched...)

- combination of subsonic at initial stage and supersonic of >3M at the end

- lighter than Russian Club, way lighter and smaller than Brahmos

- likely stealthy

- distance indication: > 300km. It's considered much longer than C-803.

Technologywise, YJ18 is about the equivalent to top-end Club, far superior than Brahmos that Russia exports.

there are only rumour about existence of YJ-18(no pics,no photos,no model...nothing),and you already posted your specs and starting D!ck measurement???good god.. :hitwall:

New YJ18 was leaked recently :

- Underwater launched mainly(can also be air-launched and land-launched...)

- combination of subsonic at initial stage and supersonic of >3M at the end

- lighter than Russian Club, way lighter and smaller than Brahmos

- likely stealthy

- distance indication: > 300km. It's considered much longer than C-803.

Technology wise, YJ18 is about the equivalent to top-end Club, far superior than Brahmos that Russia exports.

Since when Russia started exporting these missiles?

How about YJ-12. Isn't it advance?

But it appeared publicly this year. Now I'm confused. Also, plz add link for YJ-18. I want to know more.
haha, you want to know more, but I can't say more. what the official said shall prevail

the source is cd. there was a chinese official article on it praising the chief technician of it. as a norm, the article didn't state it's YJ-18. all think it's obvious.

no Specs no pics no nothing but it is superior than brhamos Sounds Legit

there are only rumour about existence of YJ-18(no pics,no photos,no model...nothing),and you already posted your specs and starting D!ck measurement???good god.. :hitwall:

it's not a rumor, at all, but an official article in chinese.

as a matter of high security of any newly inducted weapnary, the article didn't the details other than its main charateristics as i mentioned above.

no Specs no pics no nothing but it is superior than brhamos Sounds Legit

coz it's legit.

china will not show more specs since china will report to no one, unlike india where everything appears an open book:rofl: . what's the specs of j-10 btw?

possiblely there'll be 1 or 2 leaked pics one of these days.

as a matter of high security of any newly inducted weapnary, the article didn't the details other than its main charateristics as i mentioned above.

coz it's legit.

china will not show more specs since china will report to no one, unlike india where everything appears an open book:rofl: . what's the specs of j-10 btw?

possiblely there'll be 1 or 2 leaked pics one of these days.

when you don't know the specs how do you state it is better than Brahmos

Till few days back chinese were trashing Brahmos calling it useless and now celebrating and jumping up and down while claiming that they have got it. :woot: :cheesy: :P

Hippocrates :tdown: :sick:

post link of that article please...and whole world(and not only India,you can get all the specification of weapons platform of USA even before they are completed) seems to publish specification of weapons even before completion.only China withholds even the news of the existence of that weapon. thats kind of funny..

by the way,specification of this missile is more comparable with Klub(terminal supersonic speed and all) and not Brahmos..and while other reports are claiming it is a ship launched anti ship missile,you are claiming there will be land launched,air launched and underwater launched version too..also neither you are confirming its range or speed or payload or capability,yet claiming it'll be superior than Brahmos,which is a supersonic cruise missile all along,not terminal supersonic..better post info with enough credibility or else stop posting rumours..

Wait we can see another Copy of US or Russian and Indian Product..... :woot::azn::azn:

How can he open a thread without source and specific details or any photo ????:help::help:

This shows how much frustrated they are with brahmos...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom