What's new

China Denies Seeking Additional Guarantees For USD 6 Billion Loan For Rail Project In Pakistan

You try to tell me 33.7 million population can be compare to 220million of Pakistan? Genius :enjoy:
They have more money than 220 million of pakistan

This is $24 for train ticket from Lahore to Karachi.

Plan Journey

www.pakrail.gov.pk

www.pakrail.gov.pk
FARE -> FAREED EXPRESS(LAHORE JN.-KARACHI CITY)

ClassBerth FareSeat Fare
AC Lower / Standard36003600
Economy16001500
Tell us how is $6.8 billion is going to be repaid

Rundown human capital is a bigger reason than physical infrastructure

The tiny population of KSA is 33.7 million

Plan Journey

www.pakrail.gov.pk
www.pakrail.gov.pk

ClassBerth FareSeat Fare
Economy16001500
How China repays them when most HSR are running at a loss? That's what China does, make every city, province that trains run through pay some part from the money they made from the new business the network created for them.

They have more money than 220 million of pakistan

Plan Journey

www.pakrail.gov.pk

www.pakrail.gov.pk

ClassBerth FareSeat Fare
Economy16001500
Why are u so concern about repay? Once again, let me ask u. Has China ever ask Pakistan for repayment?
You failed to address this issue but can only pull stupid orange to apple comparison of Sri Lanka from your rear as counter... Pathetic!

Why are u so concern about repay? Once again, let me ask u. Has China ever ask Pakistan for repayment?
You failed to address this issue but can only pull stupid orange to apple comparison of Sri Lanka from your rear as counter... Pathetic!

Why seek sovereign guarantees ? why conduct CPEC business hush hush ?

ClassBerth FareSeat Fare
Economy16001500

Most railway systems are for freight. Wait, genius India railway carry more passengers than cargo. That's why logistics in India sucks. Even in China, with longest HSR in the. World freight trains still two time more than passenger trains. China's economy success is not by accident. Chinese leaders have learned logistics is the key element should be leading the economy. It pave the way for investors. Only gorvnment fund can afford to invest in logistics because most of them don't make profits in short terms.
BRI is the Chinese strategy to reduce USA debts. It's better invest in future of those countries than fuel American wars on small countries. As long as USA debts holding is decreasing, BRI will not be withheld.

Last edited:
Most railway systems are for freight.

Pakistan exports $20-25 billion mostly low margin products. I will let you figure out how you much you can charge with your HSR

Most of Chinese exporters are in the coastal provinces

Pakistan exports $20-25 billion mostly low margin products. I will let you figure out how you much you can charge with your HSR

I said china is investing the future of Pakistan. China's foreign trade was $10b in 1980, do you know how much is now? Japan loaned a lot of money to China at that time. They benefit more than any other countries from China now.

That is the reason why OBOR. China is trying to bring high growth inland of China. Province near Pakistan and Pakistan will benefit. High oil pipe from Pakistan port transfer to Xinjiang while Xinjiang oil will support central China. So as goods from there to sichuan or other inner land area like tibet.

I said china is investing the future of Pakistan. China's foreign trade was $10b in 1980, do you know how much is now? Japan loaned a lot of money to China at that time. They benefit more than any other countries from China now.
True , without the government led massive infra investments, China can never achieve this growth rate.

It becomes a daily annoyance that Indians are spreading lies and fake news about China all over the internet everyday.
Indians are conducting 5th generation warfare against BRI & CPEC. Snake will always bite, that is it’s nature

That is the reason why OBOR. China is trying to bring high growth inland of China. Province near Pakistan and Pakistan will benefit. High oil pipe from Pakistan port transfer to Xinjiang while Xinjiang oil will support central China. So as goods from there to sichuan or other inner land area like tibet.
China's western part will be another coast. This is why CPEC is also very important for China. China won't abandon it. For Pakistan, once the logistics and power supply aren't the bottleneck, manufacturing will come. More jobs will be created.
China just finished a railway short cut to South Xinjiang. This region will be new silk road to connect gulf region.

It becomes a daily annoyance that Indians are spreading lies and fake news about China all over the internet everyday.
This is whats happening since 1947, india is not a country to have in your neighbour. I finally feel good that india is revealing itself to world.. they are the lowest of the lowest in world.

China Denies Seeking Additional Guarantees For USD 6 Billion Loan For Rail Project In Pakistan
Last updated Dec 28, 2020
photo.jpg

Beijing: China on Monday termed as baseless the reports that it has sought additional guarantees from Pakistan for sanctioning a whopping USD 6-billion loan for a railway line project and backing away from its initial financial commitments to the multi-billion dollars China-Pakistan Economic Corridor due to weakening financial position of its all-weather ally.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian also rejected reports that China was backing away from its initial financial promises to Pakistan under the USD 60 billion CPEC amid rising corruption and militants' attacks.

These reports are baseless, Zhao told a media briefing here.

“I would also like to stress that against the global economic recession, China's input in the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) including the CPEC has not reduced but rather increased against the odds,” he said.

“Over the first three quarters, China's direct financial investment in BRI countries increased by around 30 per cent, offering China's support to many BRI partner countries in their effort to fight the epidemic and recover their economy,” Zhao said.

The CPEC, which connects Gwadar Port in Pakistan's Balochistan with China's Xinjiang province, is the flagship project of China's ambitious multi-billion-dollar BRI. India has expressed concern over the project as a portion of the CPEC runs through Kashmir.

not much is left to give as gurantee mr xi---------only the toilet and kitchen sink now-

Back
Top Bottom