What's new

China demands ‘its share’ of Arunachal Pradesh

We will back our Indian asset. Don't worry Indians, daddy is here. The panda will not pick on you as long as you fly the American flag above the Indian skies to send a clear message to the panda that you are an American asset.

Well, well, india's big daddy's here and some indians on this forum boast that india has no daddy! Unfortunately, india's big daddy won't be able to turn the Chinese tide. It's better for them to face the Talibans with their rifles and roadside bombs, this way they have the 'invincible' look.

Well, well, india's big daddy's here and some indians on this forum boast that india has no daddy! Unfortunately, india's big daddy won't be able to turn the Chinese tide. It's better for them to face the Talibans with their rifles and roadside bombs, this way they have the 'invincible' look.

It is not boasting, At EOD you have to fight your battle.... You cannot rest thinking some one else will fight your war! India is not that gifted as BD.

Arunachal is a pie or something like that which we will share? Chinese and bangladeshi comment here making them biggest joker in this planet. Keep going jokers and day dreamer.

"If India gives Tawang to China and recognises Aksai Chin (which is already in Chinese possession after getting it from Pakistan) as Chinese territory, then India will gain 83,000 square km of territory in return for 41,000 sq km!"
What ? :what:

"If India gives Tawang to China and recognises Aksai Chin (which is already in Chinese possession after getting it from Pakistan) as Chinese territory, then India will gain 83,000 square km of territory in return for 41,000 sq km!"

i am confused what did he mean by this or is it just normal ranting
anyway talks wont help in anyway india wont give up its claim and china wont either its just simple delaying nothing more

i am confused what did he mean by this or is it just normal ranting
anyway talks wont help in anyway india wont give up its claim and china wont either its just simple delaying nothing more

I agree with you that China is simply playing a waiting game.

China will spend the next six years perfecting its all-aspect J-20 stealth fighter. A few more years will be required to build a fleet of 300 J-20 stealth fighters. After that, the poor Indians will never know what hit them during Operation Reclaim South Tibet (ORST).

----------

J-20 Mighty Dragon design is a fusion of stealth and aesthetics

J3Lyb.jpg

The J-20 DSI intake melds seamlessly into the fuselage.

K6rKC.jpg

The entire J-20 is a smooth blend of stealth design and aesthetics.

f954z.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon nose follows the "continuous curvature" principle above the chine/ridge line. Below the chine/ridge line, the nose follows the facet principle.

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai and EastWind for the pictures.]

It's not up to you Indians to decide. Without us, the panda would you eat alive. Lucky for you Indians, we both want to contain China so it's best you follow orders.
LOL false flagger dont you have anything worthwhile to do in your life?

If i say I'm your daddy, will I really become one? :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom