What's new

China defense industry faces homemade engine troubles

only assembly work using imported kits. remember, india have to send engines to russia for repairs and overhaul. you don't need to that if you really have 100% TOT.

The Al-31FP is built in India by HAL at the Koraput facility under a deep technology transfer agreement. So please keep such statement away if you are not sure about what we do..

only troll and fake chinese like you didn't know what engine fit in J20

don't waste time on clowns,let the thread sunk itself ,last year this guy also that claimed JXX and AMCA were at the same stage

funny... whats wrong with Indian people receive false China defense news (if it is false)...??? why couldnt u just let it be??? why u join Pakistan defense forum this community in the beginning? because u want foreigner impressed by China defense development??? u want to receive praise from foreigner, huh??? make u feel high, huh??? can u get laid a blond chick when u tell her ur country have j-20???

me, i was just find somewhere sh!tting around, well unfortunately i meet u in this thread... Wow

and i think people inside the industry r disciplined, wont let a mr. nobody like u know anything which is worthy...

byebye

funny... whats wrong with Indian people receive false China defense news (if it is false)...??? why couldnt u just let it be??? why u join Pakistan defense forum this community in the beginning? because u want foreigner impressed by China defense development??? u want to receive praise from foreigner, huh??? make u feel high, huh??? can u get laid a blond chick when u tell her ur country have j-20???

me, i was just find somewhere sh!tting around, well unfortunately i meet u in this thread... Wow

and i think people inside the industry r disciplined, wont let a mr. nobody like u know anything which is worthy...

byebye

i am here to prevent indians hijacking this forum:smokin:why are you hiding behind china's flag ?:confused:

The Al-31FP is built in India by HAL at the Koraput facility under a deep technology transfer agreement. So please keep such statement away if you are not sure about what we do..

let go of AL-31,you still shoppng the tyres for MKI

let go of AL-31,you still shoppng the tyres for MKI

Yes indeed, we shop for what we make.Let me make it clear, you are hijacking a thread related to you, untill now we were only discussing where China went wrong and the ways to improve it, you are so hopeless that you have converted into a grave just for a reason you dont like it or cant digest it.

about j-20 fitted with what engine, no one knows, so i wont border u, please have a party spark, believe what u want to believe, and i request u dont border the Chinese poster here, let them also believe what they want to believe...

Do you really think that Chinese people write like this?

Do you really think, that we learn the correct spelling for all words, except for that particular one?

Try harder next time.

Yes indeed, we shop for what we make.

Vishal_SP.jpg
:rofl:

People hardly understand what Global tender is, Indian govt cannot give a contract to anyone as they wish, we issue tenders, Global tenders in which Indian companies participate aswel... Nothing to laugh, Issuing tender is a state rule before any procurement.

china has stopped the import of al31f (su27)engine from russian now.

The results further shows that the current ws10a engine is good.

PLAAF's j11b(ws10a) of mass production

B8B2e.jpg

j15 with ws10a
C9VSC.jpg

j11bs with ws10a
O5aUH.jpg

OM20I.jpg

i3ODj.jpg

thx Martian

so, india can make an entire engine at home from TOT blueprint.ahaha..
can you explain why india is paying big money & wasting time sending the engines all the way to russia for simple repair overhaul jobs?
umm..do you you even make any sense here?
seems like russia don't even give a blueprint to build a nut here.

so, india can make an entire engine at home from TOT blueprint.ahaha..
can you explain why india is paying big money & wasting time sending the engines all the way to russia for simple repair overhaul jobs?
umm..do you you even make any sense here?
it's seems like russia don't even give a buleprint to buld a nut here.

Please let me have that source of information too if you dont mind, let me get educated on that aswell... Do share it...As far as my information I share it for you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/32044-total-indigenisation-sukhoi-su-30mki-next-year-hal.html

j11b with ws10a taxi

j11b with ws10a take off

PLAAF J11B with ws10a exercises

Last edited by a moderator:
some chinese turbofan being serviced at present

jh7 with ws9
k8 with ws11

j11b j11bs j15 with ws 10a

some chinese turbofan will be serviced in the future

j10x j11x j15 with ws10x

cacj20 j2x and sac jxx(16.17 18 19) with ws15

L15 with ws1x

FC1/JFT and jl9 with ws13

Y20 with ws1x or ws20

Please let me have that source of information too if you dont mind, let me get educated on that aswell... Do share it...As far as my information I share it for you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/32044-total-indigenisation-sukhoi-su-30mki-next-year-hal.html

the thing is you can't trust what HAL says. the company also claims they have 100% TOT for the SHAKTI turbo shaft engine. guess what, only 15% are manufacturing in india and only MINOR components the rests key components are from snecma plant in france.

Indo-US Red Flag Air Force Exercise Lecture

an american airforce officer commenting on how InAF completely depending on russia to repair/overhaul their al-31ps engines. what happen to the ToT? are you going to say the officer is clue less.. the CIA info to him are all bs..LOL

from Prasun K Sengupta, a defense analyst that has connection with indian contractors.

TRISHUL: R-77 BVRAAM Handling/Storage Procedures

The AL-31FN's gearbox installation is different from that of other AL-31F family of turbofans. That's the only difference. As far as in-house servicing of AL-31FP turbofans go, all high-/low-pressure turbine blades and the combustion chamber have to go back to Russia's UFA subsidiary of NPO Saturn for overhauling. HAL's Koraput facility is only responsible for licence-assembly of the AL-31FPs. There are no 'made-in-India' components in any AL-31FP. Engine-change in peacetime and wartime is done only at the mother air base.

according to, 2010 moscow defence brief, india is still receiving knock-down kits from russia fro assembling. no where near 100% indigenous as claimed. i thought they had full ToT long time ago...:cheesy:

cast123.jpg

the thing is you can't trust what HAL says. the company also claims they have 100% TOT for the SHAKTI turbo shaft engine. guess what, only 15% are manufacturing in india and only MINOR components the rests key components are from snecma plant in france.

Indo-US Red Flag Air Force Exercise Lecture

an american airforce officer commenting on how InAF completely depending on russia to repair/overhaul their al-31ps engines. what happen to the ToT? are you going to say the officer is clue less.. the CIA info to him are all bs..LOL

from Prasun K Sengupta, a defense analyst that has connection with indian contractors.

according to, 2010 moscow defence brief, india is still receiving knock-down kits from russia fro assembling. no where near 100% indigenous as claimed. i thought they had full ToT long time ago...:cheesy:

cast123.jpg

thanks.

shows how many decades behind the indian defence industries are compared to china.

Back
Top Bottom