What's new

China defends its latest incursion into Ladakh's Chumar sector

Doesn't that same applies to ur activities in ***,,,,

On both sides? India is just trying to repeat the Nerhu's forward policy in subtile way : first install suveillant camera and build other infrastructure in constested zone than acuse Chinese of provoking India by crossing the line to cut the camera's cable...nice try. :smokin:

If India wants war, it don't need to do it in subtile way, just declare it :pop: we will be there for you

Vishal, looks like lot of assumptions went into this comment due to which the context itself is missing from the actual thread. I still feel that you are not very clear with the intention of my question. This is not the first time they have done this..they have been doing simillar kind of activties time and again.

Not sure why you where discussing about "
Russia is developing strategic ties with Pakistan and China "....

Mahesh, just to clarify that copy and pasting is not what I like to do, regarding your other point "looks like lot of assumptions went into this comment, the points made by me are on actual facts, I am sharing below some of the links from where I have gathered the data and also hope that you must have accessed these resources before commenting. Example of Russia given to make you understand that border disputes with China should not be treated as going to a war like situation and handled only by dialogues and building more strategic ties with China and other neighbors.

Regarding your other part of the statement "This is not the first time they have done this..they have been doing simillar kind of activties time and again." The same statement can also come from Chinese side, again you feel that we are right and similarly Chinese would feel that they are correct, so then how do you resolve this border issue? probably the only way is through dialogues.

The Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses article of June 4, 2013
The Hindu news of July 10, 2013

Let me know if you are still not clear with my earlier reply

Also I believe that you are quite matured to read my entire reply as single reply and not separate statements.

Notel: I am in office right now so please expect a little delay in replying back to your questions

Back
Top Bottom