What's new

China declares intention to push India back to 1959 LAC

Oh, so your India actully can't understand the diplomatic language.
Do you India still remember what do you want at the beginning for the stand-off issue?
  • Stop China to building the road? No way, it won't happens.
  • Consolidate the relationship with Bhuta? I just see they plan to make diplomatic relationship with China.
  • Warning the south Asia, who is the boss? Oh, they find India isn't.
  • Prepare for Modi's next selection? I don't know, maybe Modi do make those idoits think he is good.
  • Peace of the border? No, now we are talking about the 1959's border with India,even the the Sikkim
Do you really think India is winner in this issue? Maybe, you even tell you Children you won 1962's war. I don't know.

Look back on history and know the future. Quite impressive, you still believe in your country.
LOL we already called your bluff and paraded Mahabarata naked around the village. We are beating up your jawans with rods and stones all along the LAC. We are driving you back to the 1959 line. As soon as you open fire, we launch a thermonuclear decapitation strike on Modi. Meanwhile, Indians cry we did not give you enough warnings before Pangong Lake spanking.

I was one of the first people to tell China will only give warnings but will never have guts to pull the bullet. I even told there can be intrusions like before in other places, but will withdraw & this antics will continue. To save their face with its people they will hold on to Doklam for some more time & keep trying different mind games. So far I have been right.

Let me be the first to predict the next move of China again. The Chinese warriors here have to pray it doesn't happen to your humiliation again as I say.

Well the next move according to me is, China will do a sudden change in the war rhetoric, a big U turn into a new changed tone of peace & friendship. China will call in for meetings, negotiations, even Xi Jingping himself announcing to visit India to bring peace, announcing more deeper ties, investments into India, improving trade & announcing India a Regional power with whom together we have to work towards world peace & development. Sounds just opposite of what can happen right. Ha Ha Ha

How about approval for India's NSG membership & Massod Azhar approval as a terrorist. I won't be surprised, if things go this way, in coming years China announces it wants to settle all border disputes with India & even says they will consider to vacate Aksai Chin also.

Why do I say this?

China is starting to realize, it has & is made a grave mistake in pushing India farther & all their Indian strategies failing. Indians are already strongly campaigning on banning Chinese products in the country & Modi is pushing America to do the same. It's starting to back fire & China is already starting to panic. Trump just announced to do a Chinese Trade investigation. If China doesn't back off & call peace with India soon, other countries may follow suit & if more countries start to take similar actions, China will go into a free fall without war. If US cuts down imports from China by just 20-30% it's enough for China go into a grave recession.

I am hoping desperate Pakistanis dreaming & praying of Indo-China war to see more surprises & more frustration, more negativeness & fear, as you witness how everything never go the way you perceive, like always.

I am waiting to see, how China surrender to India & read the stories of all the Chinese warriors here, Why China didn't want to go to war, why they changed their approach not because they are cowards & how peaceful China is. Be ready with these excuses & stories.

Hope I come right again.

Last edited:
I was one of the first people to tell China will only give warnings but will never have guts to pull the bullet. I even told they can do intrusions like before in other places but will withdraw, & this antics will continue. To save their face with its people they will hold on to Doklam for some more time & keep trying different mind games. So far I have been right.

Let me be the one to predict again the next move of China. The Chinese warriors here have to just pray it doesn't happen to your humiliation.

Well the next move is China will be a sudden change in the war rhetoric, into a new changed tone of peace & friendship. China will call in for meetings, negotiations, even Xi Jingping himself announcing to visit India to bring peace, announcing more deeper ties, investments into India & improving trade. Sounds just opposite of what can happen right. Ha Ha Ha

How about approval for India's NSG membership & Massod Azhar approval as a terrorist. I won't be surprised, if things go this way, in coming years China announces it wants to settle all border disputes with India & even says they will consider to vacate Aksai Chin also.

Why do I say this?

China is starting to realize, it has & is made a grave mistake in pushing India farther & their strategies failing. Indians are already strongly campaigning on banning Chinese products in the country & Modi is pushing America to do the same. It's starting to back fire & China is already starting to panic. Trump just announced to do a Chinese Trade investigation. If they don't back off soon, other countries are going to follow suit & if more countries start to take same actions, China will go into a free fall without war, If US cuts down imports from China by just 20-30% it's enough for China go into a grave recession.

I am hoping desperate Pakistanis dreaming of Indo-China war to see more surprises & more frustration, more negativeness & fear, as you witness how everything is never going the way you perceive.

I am waiting to see, how China surrender to India & read the stories of all the Chinese warriors here, Why China didn't want to go to war, why they changed their approach not because they are cowards & how peaceful China is. Be ready with these excuses & stories.

Hope I come right again.
LOL that's what Nehru thought in 1962! Back in 1962, we did not have thermonuclear MIRV warheads to erase Delhi in a massive firestorm. This time, we will finish the job.

LOL that's what Nehru thought in 1962! Back in 1962, we did not have thermonuclear MIRV warheads to erase Delhi in a massive firestorm. This time, we will finish the job.
:lol: :rofl:. And by thermonuclear MIRV warheads you mean a fist full of stones, right? Thats some MIRV you got there, Mr Bangladeshi muslim. :rofl: :lol:

Again how far is 1959 LAC from new delhi? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :rofl:. And by thermonuclear MIRV warheads you mean a fist full of stones, right? Thats some MIRV you got there, Mr Bangladeshi muslim. :rofl: :lol:

Again how far is 1959 LAC from new delhi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bullet to India's head is quick and easy but slow beating with fists is more satisfying. Indian jawans fall to the ground so easily after clubbing on head!

You are right, we thought China won't deceive us, because we supported China by not opposing or voicing against the Tibet & Xin Jiang occupation in UN or other forums. Infact Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru visited Beijing in October 1954, with high expectations that the leaders of the world’s two most populous nations could build a bilateral relationship based on dignity and respect. We always tried to have good relations & make friendship with all our neighbors & the world & you can see we are succeeding. Your attitude has been a bully to all your neighbors & the world even cheating people with fake products & in human ways like plastic rice, cheap quality gadgets, copies, etc

After our freedom & partition, India was a new and messy democracy with wide spread poverty, illiteracy & poor economy. China was an impoverished communist dictatorship. Culturally, politically, and socially, we were worlds apart. Yet for a brief period in the mid-1950s, China and India came together in the spirit of "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" (India and China are brothers). India reduced most of it force thinking it's waste of money to have forces at the China border after this meeting & perceived China as it's trusted brother.

So small differences & border tensions was never taken serious by Jawaharlal Nehru. But China took advantage of India's unguarded borders & back stabbed by breaking the trust. And 1962 nobody was with us. The whole world was wishing for India to collapse. The soviet union relationship was just in the infant stage of friendship.

Today we won't do the same mistake. We are deploying our forces, built roads, airports, placing our Sukhois, tanks & Brahmos & deployed troops in good no.s knowing China's double standards. So don't keep reminding us about 1962. We very well remember it & accept we were defeated. But this time you are going to get heavy casualties if you try the same & your Govt & military knows this very well. I have already explained Malacca strait previously. That's reason you are not able to go beyond your rhetoric & mind games.

And because we are confident we are not 1962 type India, we are not buckling down to your threats. We are not scared of your threats & are fully prepared for everything, your intrusions, games & attack also.

Tell your Gov.t & fellow chinese here to stop giving empty threats. ACT. If not other countries are gonna also mock & remind you of the old saying - Barking D0gs seldom bite.

Botswana president Ian Khama, just said he is not intimidated by China's warning over the Dalai Lama’s planned visit & stated: “We are not your colony,” was his statement - A tiny country of just 2 million population telling of a Giant.

This is only going to increase if you make India your enemy, after CPEC your OBOR will be in jeopardy too soon.

Last edited:
A bullet to India's head is quick and easy but slow beating with fists is more satisfying. Indian jawans fall to the ground so easily after clubbing on head!
Ohnoes! So its fist fighting and cave man style club and buldeon now? No more nukes? No more MIRV? Hamaar Sonaar Banglaa? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh btw, I still don't know how far is 1959 LAC from Delhi? Few kilometers? Like Dhanmondi to Mohammdpur in Dhaka? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ohnoes! So its fist fighting and cave man style club and buldeon now? No more nukes? No more MIRV? Hamaar Sonaar Banglaa? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh btw, I still don't know how far is 1959 LAC from Delhi? Few kilometers? Like Dhanmondi to Mohammdpur in Dhaka? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
So defecators are proud of PLA beatdown? Iron rod up jawan a$$ makes you happy? Asking for harder spanking? Good for you. Plenty of beatdowns for Indian Army now that PLA is given orders to push India back to 1959 LAC.

interesting, spokesman always responsible for gov, according your provided map, 1959 lac is just similar as current lac,why spokesmen mentioned 1959lac?

So defecators are proud of PLA beatdown? Iron rod up jawan a$$ makes you happy? Asking for harder spanking? Good for you. Plenty of beatdowns for Indian Army now that PLA is given orders to push India back to 1959 LAC.
Bangladeshi false flaggers don't know how to measure! So what happened to MIRVs? Fist full of rocks only? :lol:. You know using a Chinese face on avatar does not make you look bad-***. It makes you look more Bangladeshi.

Interestingly you have a weird fetish towards 'insertion', 'penetration', 'violence', 'burning', etc etc etc. Is that a sign of suppressed trauma from the past? Its okay! You can share with us, how did Pakistani ill-treated your ilk. We won't make fun of you! We can even help you, by finding appropriate professional help who can heal your traumatic past experiences.

interesting, spokesman always responsible for gov, according your provided map, 1959 lac is just similar as current lac,why spokesmen mentioned 1959lac?

1959 LAC was rejected by Indian government -- for simple reason, that map provided by China claims Askai Chin as under effective Chinese control. Truth is, Askai Chin is a snow desert and the one who comes back first after winter can lay claims to few posts there. It has no permanent settlement of forces.

Her larger point was India should not try to stop PLAs patrols in and around Pongong Lake and she mentioned 1959 LAC to legitimise PLA activities in that area. She mainly reiterated Chinese side of understanding of who is controlling what. Naturally, Indian government can differ on that. The agreement was never reached in Premeir Chou En-Lai's time. Indo-China border in eastern, western and middle sectors is unsettled -- for better or for worse.

Last edited:
I piss you china your guys only one use noodles making .

According common Chinese understanding, the 1959 loc is about 20 km from current loc.
But the most important issue is Chinese gov is mentioned 1959 loc,not current loc.
This was added from last week.
Xi is back from two weeks holiday last week, so this new political position was approved by Xi last week.
SO Santa Xi clown is back with new set of warnings in his kindle bag?

Ho Ho Ho...My new warning to India...Ho Ho Ho....We will crush you back to 1959 LAC..Ho HO Ho

I wonder why the minister has to get assurance from the Chinese to end the confrontation?

You move your troop into someone else land and you expect the other party to give you assurance that i wont rain my bullets down your head?

Indians are hilarious :D
Ever heard of 'Good Cop / Bad Cop' tactic?

Bangladeshi false flaggers don't know how to measure! So what happened to MIRVs? Fist full of rocks only? :lol:. You know using a Chinese face on avatar does not make you look bad-***. It makes you look more Bangladeshi.

Interestingly you have a weird fetish towards 'insertion', 'penetration', 'violence', 'burning', etc etc etc. Is that a sign of suppressed trauma from the past? Its okay! You can share with us, how did Pakistani ill-treated your ilk. We won't make fun of you! We can even help you, by finding appropriate professional help who can heal your traumatic past experiences.

1959 LAC was rejected by Indian government -- for simple reason, that map provided by China claims Askai Chin as under effective Chinese control. Truth is, Askai Chin is a snow desert and the one who comes back first after winter can lay claims to few posts there. It has no permanent settlement of forces.

Her larger point was India should not try to stop PLAs patrols in and around Pongong Lake and she mentioned 1959 LAC to legitimise PLA activities in that area. She mainly reiterated Chinese side of understanding of who is controlling what. Naturally, Indian government can differ on that. The agreement was never reached in Premeir Chou En-Lai's time. Indo-China border in eastern, western and middle sectors is unsettled -- for better or for worse.
It looks like no new information at all,just stuck here.

Really? When US decides to attack Iraq.

Did it assure the Iraq army they wont fire at them?
Only issue was, US was way away from Iraq and Iraq didn't have long range bombers or missiles or any border with US. Ever wonder why US does not like any war on her own soil? Even in WW2, was there any major action on US soil?

It looks like no new information at all,just stuck here.
You have just described Dokhlam and India China border dispute perfectly. 'Just stuck here'.

Back
Top Bottom