What's new

China declares intention to push India back to 1959 LAC

Poor cheerleaders are trying left and right from last 2 months... mighty dragon has lost all his air...
800px_COLOURBOX6977285.jpg
Take a long view, we are neigbour, none of us can leave. We can take time to make the revenage to each other.

Same preaching to you as well.
Dude, I just said:"Each other".
It's actully a long-term competition, and it sarted long time ago, maybe in 1959. Some guys just get entangled with 1-2 months. I just want say, too young, too simple, and too naive.

Grab em by P@ssy.

Purchase oil, lot of oil if you are around Delhi otherwise encounter will be painful...Chinese are coming.
They couldnt move an inch kn triangle and talking about coming to Delhi. Sali darpok kaum.India will make kabab out of them if aik kadam bhee agay badaya. Buzdilly ki bhee hadd hoti hai yara.

Purchase oil, lot of oil if you are around Delhi otherwise encounter will be painful...Chinese are coming.
Get all 4 Kalash girls that you were hoping to get. Once war starts, you won't be able to get any. All will be dead or covered in radioactivity. :rofl: :lol:

*Ahem* MSN is not Indian Media. MSN stands for Microsoft Network.

BTW the original source of article is Rueters.

Proper link to the article? Any English translation?
I just registered in PDF several days,and have no rights to post any link address
fmprc.gov.cn-ce-cgrj-chn-zglc-t1486239.htm
Replace - with/
  问:印度政府上周称,在中印边界西段的班公湖地区附近发生了中印士兵相遇事件,并疑似有视频显示当时双方互相推搡、互掷石块。中方对此有何评论?

答:经中方核实,8月15日,中国边防部队对中印边境西段班公湖地区实控线中方一侧进行正常巡逻,受到印度边防部队阻挠。其间,印方采取激烈动作,冲撞中方人员并与中方发生肢体接触,造成中方人员受伤。印方此举违反双方就维护边境地区和平安宁达成的有关共识,危及中印边境西段局势。中方对此表示强烈不满,并已通过涉边渠道向印方提出严正交涉。中方敦促印方恪守两国间达成的有关协议协定规定,切实遵守1959年实控线,严格约束印度边防部队的活动,切实维护两国边境地区的和平稳定。

You can try to translate it with google translator.

so many misunderstandings between India and China,china try to explain everything clearly,but India doesn't believe it.
Everything happens just same as 1962,India doesn't believe war is coming,at last,India complained he was cheated.
Indians are now saying China did not give enough warning before the Pangong Lake spanking.

Lolol another warning/intention/threat .. i stopped keeping a count of threats coming from jokers. Wake me up when u finally decide to act.. Chinese casaulities in last few skirmish were in hundreds this time it will be in thousands/lakhs.

There is a popular saying around the world - Barking dog seldom bites..

Is that your case Chinis?

so many misunderstandings between India and China,china try to explain everything clearly,but India doesn't believe it.
Everything happens just same as 1962,India doesn't believe war is coming,at last,India complained he was cheated.
Come out of your 1962. It will be biggest mistake by China. Your reputation and country as whole will be completely destroyed, India can assure you

Take a long view, we are neigbour, none of us can leave. We can take time to make the revenage to each other.
I have no problem with the waiting game, I have full faith on Dragon's hoax:devil:..

Have some pity on the cheerleaders though.. they are tired jumping up and down every now and then.. :D

Lolol another warning/intention/threat .. i stopped keeping a count of threats coming from jokers. Wake me up when u finally decide to act.. Chinese casaulities in last few skirmish were in hundreds this time it will be in thousands/lakhs.

There is a popular saying around the world - Barking dog seldom bites..

Is that your case Chinis?
Oh, so your India actully can't understand the diplomatic language.
Do you India still remember what do you want at the beginning for the stand-off issue?
  • Stop China to building the road? No way, it won't happens.
  • Consolidate the relationship with Bhuta? I just see they plan to make diplomatic relationship with China.
  • Warning the south Asia, who is the boss? Oh, they find India isn't.
  • Prepare for Modi's next selection? I don't know, maybe Modi do make those idoits think he is good.
  • Peace of the border? No, now we are talking about the 1959's border with India,even the the Sikkim
Do you really think India is winner in this issue? Maybe, you even tell you Children you won 1962's war. I don't know.

I have no problem with the waiting game, I have full faith on Dragon's hoax:devil:..

Have some pity on the cheerleaders though.. they are tired jumping up and down every now and then.. :D
Look back on history and know the future. Quite impressive, you still believe in your country.

Back
Top Bottom