What's new

China dares India for war. India Hit Back ?

Something is terribly wrong. Either India is avoiding conflict or chinese are faking stories

https://www.defencenet.in/china-dares-india-war-india-hit-back/
This kind of fake article posting one side story trying to pain India as the one always trying to restraint.

India has a huge army near the border for long time and all the while the number of troops for China near border is always minimal. Who is the aggressor and who is restraining themselves. I think I do not need to say anymore.

This kind of fake article posting one side story trying to pain India as the one always trying to restraint.

India has a huge army near the border for long time and all the while the number of troops for China near border is always minimal. Who is the aggressor and who is restraining themselves. I think I do not need to say anymore.
Looking at the article and many others on the topic china is more a aggressor. How could India be an aggressor when it only want to maintain the status quo

From article. Why could peaceful China want to do this just last month

Simply put China found another entry exit point for the same purpose. The matter of concern from Indian news media reports suggest that these roads extensively developed in the month of October this year. Just weeks after India and China agreed for disengagement

how could Chinese fake stories through Indian media?
Ok why china dont want to come clean make official statement then

Looking at the article and many others on the topic china is more a aggressor. How could India be an aggressor when it only want to maintain the status quo

What is the status quo? India can have a large army near the border while China can't? You really think India is suppa power 2012, dictating or telling others what you shall do?

From article. Why could peaceful China want to do this just last month

Simply put China found another entry exit point for the same purpose. The matter of concern from Indian news media reports suggest that these roads extensively developed in the month of October this year. Just weeks after India and China agreed for disengagement

There is no agreement in the first place. It is Indian agree to chicken out from Doklam and China are free to do whatever China deemed in our land.

What is the status quo? India can have a large army near the border while China can't? You really think India is suppa power 2012, dictating or telling others what you shall do?

There is no agreement in the first place. It is Indian agree to chicken out from Doklam and China are free to do whatever China deemed in our land.

Which is ur land. Its Bhutans. U claim all land as urs?

Indoa having army at tge border with you because you are having yours.

Which is ur land. Its Bhutans. U claim all land as urs?
I say it. What can you do since you already chicken out? Feel free to send a million troops to attack. I am waiting. More likely Indian is coward and no balls to attack :rofl:

Indoa having army at tge border with you because you are having yours.
Before stand off, there are no large Chinese army near border and not even permanent patrol. While India has many division and permanent presence of troops near border. Now you ask for it. Good.

Indian is only good in spinning story to make themselves feel good. But in real global world, Indian is always the laughing stock as good for nothing since nothing significant can be achieved like organising a commonwealth game, mismanagement and pollution. :enjoy:

I say it. What can you do since you already chicken out? Feel free to send a million troops to attack. I am waiting. More likely Indian is coward and no balls to attack :rofl:
Haha look who is taking. Thats rich coming from Chinese. U ran away not India. Now u come back... May ur army lost the map or mind :mad:

temcded.png

temvf5r.png

We will boycott Chinese merchandise - RSS/BJP (during Doklam)

Now they are begging for a collaboration in weapons technology. Tomorrow India will buy Chinese drones should China approve such sale.

Lol

Yes, yes. Indian chicken out and went back to India side and spin as victory. You win in your trolling but I will in reality. :enjoy:
Hey china man , merchantile army of yours have no experience of war for many decades now. With single child soldiers it will be disaster to fight border war with India. CCP propaganda will fall flat in this day and age

Lol..... Chinese and threat:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A small Country like Bhutan stopped them from advancing.

CCP is a looser, which is not able to hide its blacked face from its own ppl.

thus..

This humiliated Country is making all sort noise just to satisfy its Home Audience.
In modis india thump chest twice after you wake up and twice you go to sleep!! Gj ccp american army nato PA everyone is scared of IA....none got hanuman super invisibility cloak!

Back
Top Bottom