What's new

China dares India for war. India Hit Back ?

Your days of slowly nibbling away and creeping forward are over

You are right.

A few months ago, China only conducted irregular patrols in Donglang.

Today, Donglang has thousands of Chinese soldiers, permanent garrisons, helipads and multiple major roads.

Clearly, our "nibbling" tactic has failed, we are now biting enormous chunks instead. And Donglang is a very strategic piece of territory that China has been after for a while now.

Not siding with India but why would they? They work and exchange with Israel. From their perspective it’s not their prerogative

Brahma Chellany gaves a good summary on this, India won a battle but lost the war. They managed to postpone the road but in return we occupied Doklam Plateau. That was the biggest strategic mistake. Gave up a knife for a murder to happen.

Brahma Chellany gaves a good summary on this, India won a battle but lost the war. They managed to postpone the road but in return we occupied Doklam Plateau. That was the biggest strategic mistake. Gave up a knife for a murder to happen.

That goes along with their penny wise! Pound foolish attitude

Don't try to divert the topic,my question was simple.If china is so powerful why doesn't it build a forward road?Whats stopping it?As you said it claims to be in its own territory,has troops - so whats stopping it?Why does it need indian permission?
Whats the point of stationing troops in the middle of nowhere goat pasture - the sole strategic importance of doklam is its pathway to jamperi.And thats the one thing china is prohibited from doing by india.That is limit and extent of chinese power.China knows if it tries it will be humiliated again,short of war you can't move forward the road.
good morning sir , there is no point in talking factually on the forum regarding doklam , let them live happily in their propaganda world , why waste time discussing facts with people whose work is only propaganda sometimes to make them feel happy and sometimes to make the domestic audience feel fake pride of belonging to a superpower nation .

good morning sir , there is no point in talking factually on the forum regarding doklam , let them live happily in their propaganda world , why waste time discussing facts with people whose work is only propaganda sometimes to make them feel happy and sometimes to make the domestic audience feel fake pride of belonging to a superpower nation .
delusion, propaganda, fake pride and superpower```well these are unique Indian's set of qualities```bold letter wont change the fact, and also the fact of India being a factor driven primitive economy filled with most gullible, inferior complex and deluded people on earth``:lol:

no matter how deluded Indian to twist words and facts, but the end result of this incident was, PLA now in full control of this area and stationed there with significent numbers permanently``````but I guess low caste wannabe Indian will go buy the "victory" over one road construction, isnt it? I believe according to Indian the very purpose of building a road in that area was to dump cheap goods on primitive and cheap Indian, not to move in military personels and kits right? :lol:

No you don't understand.You have done none of these things in the standoff point or forward of that point,but some distance away from it -area you already controlled.We have drawn an invisible line in the sand,you can build whatever you want but not beyond the point.Your original plan was to build the road,but we forced you to back off ,so you can only do things in the area you had 2 decades already.

You can't and dare not build anything permanent let alone a forward road on the standoff point or forward of that point because IA will demolish it.So you claim doklam as yours but can't build anything beyond a certain point(ie standoff point),you claim the territory but need indian permission to build the only structure of any value - lol,is that the extent of china's power?Your days of slowly nibbling away and creeping forward are over,we have stopped you cold and anytime you try to move forward beyond the point we will bulldoze you again.Nothing china can do about it short of war,it knows this and thus haven't tried anything because it knows IA observation post on nearby ridge is watching and waiting for any mischief.

Stand off point? Can you even define standoff point? 1km? 2km? The stand off point is 50-100 meters from the border as per google maps/bing. The new roads are 1-2km away. China will not build anything south of Doka La yet until the whole plateau we just occupied is fully secured. I will make a bet with you now, they will build the road next year, if I lose, I will sincerely accept my mistake, but judging from Chinese strategic culture, they are now reinforcing the plateau and will expand once the time is ready. Once India crosses again, it will easily escalate to full scale war, Chinese forums are saying the equipment and supplies sent earlier are still in Tibet and new supplies were even sent in.

Bunkers, helipads, ammunition stores and grade 40 roads are not permanent? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The only reason China did not escalate this to a full scale war was because we do not want war, but trust me, another cross and it's over. So now we occupied Doklam Plateau, what happened to no road in doklam, no nothing in doklam, what happened to mutual withdrawal, what happened to protecting Bhutan from occupation my dear hero? To me the current situation is win win, we postpone the road construction and occupy the plateau, once the preparations are ready, we will flank you while building the road behind this protective flank. This is the strategy I am seeing. :enjoy:

upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

THE PLATEAU HAD BEEN OCCUPIED, NOW IS TIME FOR THE RIDGE.

Stand off point? Can you even define standoff point? 1km? 2km? The stand off point is 50-100 meters from the border as per google maps/bing. The new roads are 1-2km away. China will not build anything south of Doka La yet until the whole plateau we just occupied is fully secured. I will make a bet with you now, they will build the road next year, if I lose, I will sincerely accept my mistake, but judging from Chinese strategic culture, they are now reinforcing the plateau and will expand once the time is ready. Once India crosses again, it will easily escalate to full scale war, Chinese forums are saying the equipment and supplies sent earlier are still in Tibet and new supplies were even sent in.

Bunkers, helipads, ammunition stores and grade 40 roads are not permanent? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The only reason China did not escalate this to a full scale war was because we do not want war, but trust me, another cross and it's over. So now we occupied Doklam Plateau, what happened to no road in doklam, no nothing in doklam, what happened to mutual withdrawal, what happened to protecting Bhutan from occupation my dear hero? To me the current situation is win win, we postpone the road construction and occupy the plateau, once the preparations are ready, we will flank you while building the road behind this protective flank. This is the strategy I am seeing. :enjoy:

upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

THE PLATEAU HAD BEEN OCCUPIED, NOW IS TIME FOR THE RIDGE.
That is why Indian army wants to attack PLA in Doklam before PLA becomes even stronger!

But Modi is afraid to try another border tresspass because the conflict will be a far worse disaster for India than 1962.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-army-ready-to-push-pla-out-of-doklam.534392/#post-10101611

Back
Top Bottom