What's new

China cuts 2012 growth target to 8-year low of 7.5%

It's funny. A bunch of people who know nothing about China, who can read nothing written in Chinese claim to know this people better than anyone else. Don't you think it is absurd?

I majored both in Science and Economics. I know very well how the statistic may work to warp the truth. But in this case I'd rather believe the GDP is underestimated rather than overestimated for good reasons.

what was your major? mathematical finance?

Considering no one is doing well this year in this global economical environments, if China can achieve 7.5% growth not only she should be satisfy, her trading partners too must be happy.

This is probably the only year that major economies are rooting for China.
I can assure you, the "Western" + Japan + India trading partners are ABSOLUTELY NOT rooting for China's success. LOL What they are hoping for is a China that can support their own growth while China stagnates or better yet declines relative to them. These outcomes are not mutually exclusive but that is the situation anyways.

Slower growth is better, 10% plus for 3 decades are enough, now it's time to improve the equality and quality of the economy of China....

Back
Top Bottom