What's new

China crushes India in BRICS university ranking

iit is not a full fledged university its an engineering and science research institute...
when u rank iits in above two areas it tops in Asia hands down!

Last edited:
No, you do have qualms. You've already been proven wrong when you said chinese fake data. QS is British and the data are all verifiable. Fact no. 1

Fact no 2. Everyone can write a research paper?? Why do your IITs failed so miserably in this area?Writing research paper is one thing, ability to get it published is a different thing, having the article cited by peers is quite another thing. My friend, you can't smoke your way out here. I'm not your ave Indian.

Your mentioning of US institutions is a loser's attempt to divert the subject matter. It is not going to hide the fact that Indian universities ranked miserably below the Chinese ones.
Learn to accept facts, learn to be gracious, it's good for character development.

You should have some incentive to write a research paper. India's institutes don't give one to write one.

Now tell me how many Chinese have published their research work in Reviews of Modern Physics or in Nature Genetics or in Chemical Reviews. I would say minuscule.

Majority of Chinese research work is published in Journals maintained by Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Academy pays $30000 for each paper published in its Journals.

I tell this again and again....India's elite system is based on standalone schools and not universities so you can't compare them. Morons.

Every time a university ranking comes it be it ARWU, QS, Times Higher, Indians never disappoint in their hilarious responses, unlike their university rankings.

I am surprised that Brazil has almost the same number of universities in top 100 as Russia. To be honest, I would thought Russia would do better.

On the international level, China's university rankings are still not good enough and there's a long way to go. I don't think we have a single entry in the Shanghai Jiaotong top 100.

But how are international universities being ranked? past reputations?

Most of Chinese statistics are manipulated. I have no doubt this is too :lol:

I sense a butt hurt Indian LOL. And yes, Chinese are extremely awesome in math.

Every time a university ranking comes it be it ARWU, QS, Times Higher, Indians never disappoint in their hilarious responses, unlike their university rankings.

I enjoy reading anything about school rankings, PISA, etc. Indians are so funny.

I sense a butt hurt Indian LOL. And yes, Chinese are extremely awesome in math.

I presume you are Chinese

As Chinese are great at math, could you solve this equation: x'(t)+t*x = t^3*x^4.?

Nothing expected from OP. Trolling thread again. Both China and India lack world class university. You find a feel of superiority here today, maybe tomorrow you get a hard hit right in your face by US/UK universities.

Every year, the truth is many top Chinese undergraduates from Tsinghua University and Peking University go to world top universities in US/UK. Just work hard, talk little, I beg you.

Last edited:
You should have some incentive to write a research paper. India's institutes don't give one to write one.

Now tell me how many Chinese have published their research work in Reviews of Modern Physics or in Nature Genetics or in Chemical Reviews. I would say minuscule.

Majority of Chinese research work is published in Journals maintained by Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Academy pays $30000 for each paper published in its Journals.

:lol:

Code:
http://www.natureasia.com/en/publishing-index/asia-pacific/by-country

http://www.natureasia.com/en/publishing-index/asia-pacific/by-institution

Current Index date range: 2012-12-17 ~ 2013-12-16

These rankings are based on the number1 of papers that were published within the last 12 months from institutions located in the countries listed below. These rankings only include papers that were published as Articles, Letters and Brief Communications, or Reviews in Nature and/or Nature monthly research journals..

Research Articles
    Reviews
    All

Country    CC2    Articles3
1.    Japan    292.9    463
2.    China    237.3    481
3.    Australia    100.56    261
4.    Korea    66.46    154
5.    Singapore    43.03    117
6.    Taiwan    18.03    47
7.    India    11.46    41
8.    New Zealand    7.78    32
9.    Malaysia    1.35    11
10.    Thailand    0.66    10
11.    Vietnam    0.54    5
12.    Cambodia    0.5    2
13.    Indonesia    0.34    3
14.    Fiji    0.06    1
15.    Mongolia    0.02    1
16.    Philippines    0.01    2

Even if you ranked within engineering department, IITs failed to made it to top 100 worldwide. China has 4 universities in top 50.

Top 100 universities for Engineering and Technology 2013-14 - Times Higher Education
Top 100 Engineering Colleges of World
Top 100 Engineering Colleges of World.. | ma LiFe ma Blog
above two links show all iits in top 100
dont be selective in choosing links...we could do the same...
ps: stop posting stupid threads like these...if ur dng nthng...get drunk and sleep...dont waste precious bandwidth...to troll!
remember this is a reputed forum not ur blog!

Top 100 Engineering Colleges of World
Top 100 Engineering Colleges of World.. | ma LiFe ma Blog
above two links show all iits in top 100
dont be selective in choosing links...we could do the same...
ps: stop posting stupid threads like these...if ur dng nthng...get drunk and sleep...dont waste precious bandwidth...to troll!
remember this is a reputed forum not ur blog!

I gave you Times Education webpage, you gave me a ranking table from a blog with no source quoted? :rofl:
This is a reputable forum, not bollywood.

Even going by your dodgy source, China's Tsinghua ranked at 12, yours came in at 36. Doesn't it prove what we've been saying all along here that Chinese university are better than your IITs? :rofl:

Big or small budget, research is the bread and butter of any worthy Phd/professor. If you don't do research, you're just a teacher.

CAS is CAS, research publication has no national boundaries. Entry to academic journal is based on merit. Someone just posted Nature chart on article publication.

Back
Top Bottom