What's new

China Criticizes US For Its Human Rights Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh,Congratulations,You memorized the names of two American Presidents.Well done.Now lean to spell their names too.:lol:

Why the flying F would I give a toss about spelling properly on a forum? Especially the name of a mass murderer.

If China is willing...Why should we care...??? :lol:

Because without us, you entire empire would be in the scrap heap of history. We are propping up the American empire. We could collapse your empire any day we want. We are just waiting for the right moment. We will use your empire like a dirty prostitute and dump you after we squeezed your nutsack dry. President Xi controls the destiny of the American empire.

Why the flying F would I give a toss about spelling properly on a forum? Especially the name of a mass murderer.

Well I can still spell Mao Zedong despite the fact that he killed 40 million Chinese.:lol:So what's your problem??

Because without us, you entire empire would be in the scrap heap of history. We are propping up the American empire. We could collapse your empire any day we want. We are just waiting for the right moment. We will use your empire like a dirty prostitute and dump you after we squeezed your nutsack dry. President Xi controls the destiny of the American empire.
Hey...You are in too far in propping US up. In this deep, you are just as evil, if only by one degree.

Let put it this way if it aint for our money America will be the worse human rights violation country in the world :omghaha: be thankful will you
Please...The bulk of China live 1/10th as we do...May be that is why YOU live in the UK? More money and more women...

Hey...You are in too far in propping US up. In this deep, you are just as evil, if only by one degree.

Please...The bulk of China live 1/10th as we do...May be that is why YOU live in the UK? More money and more women...

everything in china is 1/10 cheaper than AMERICA TOO , stay on topic will you where I live is non of your business ya:omghaha:you are a frog in the well heard about the Chinese tourists out spend you guys by 3 times more :omghaha:

everything in china is 1/10 cheaper than AMERICA TOO , stay on topic will you where I live is non of your business ya:omghaha:you are a frog in the well heard about the Chinese tourists out spend you guys by 3 times more :omghaha:
And the old business adage applies: You get what you pay for...

Well I can still spell Mao Zedong despite the fact that he killed 40 million Chinese.:lol:So what's your problem??

You can spell his name because he was in charge when he gave the Indians their most humiliating thumping. You know the date, you know the place and you can bet every Indian will never forget his name.

America has the most appalling human rights record in history. It started from slavery and to this day they have killed more people than all the previous empires COMBINED!

You know America isn't the only country that did slavery in the 1700s.

low iq indian this thread is about human rights is it not? I heard some where poverty malnutrition and hunger are worse kind of human rights violation is it not:omghaha:

Did your CCP told you that.Being poor is not a crime.Slogan should be wipe out poverty not wipe out poor people as your Mao have done.

You can spell his name because he was in charge when he gave the Indians their most humiliating thumping. You know the date, you know the place and you can bet every Indian will never forget his name.

Well,by that logic you people should never forget his name.He killed in Chinese people in a way even Japanese occupiers failed to do.

The average Chinese is richer than the upper class in India. How's that for 'forced labour'. We are bigger, richer and smarter. Hurts doesn't it?

Forced Labor certainly hurts,So does the lack of political freedom.

This is irony at its finest. A country with poor human (and animal) rights recording criticizes another for poor human rights.

http://shareranks.com/836,TOP-ABUSERS-OF-HUMAN-RIGHTS-BY-COUNTRY
s-HUMAN-RIGHTS-RISK-INDEX-2012-large640.jpg

See we love to hate you folks not for being people we hate your character

This is irony at its finest. A country with poor human (and animal) rights recording criticizes another for poor human rights.
The funny part is the specific examples the report cites to condemn the U.S. that actually show the opposite of what the report claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom