What's new

China crackdown slows Tibet refugee crossings to freedom in India

Wow, I have never seen so many statements in one single paragraph.

To answer you; yes we have some issues and we are working on them. Our society is becoming more open by each passing day because we try to learn from criticism.

As far as Tibetian issue is concerned; it is a case of mass genocide. You have forced entire society to either adopt to your culture or to become extinct. You forcefully entered somebody's house and now you are keeping them hostage.
where do you hear these strange messages,I feel sad for you.Is this your first few novels written in the content?

To answer you; yes we have some issues and we are working on them. Our society is becoming more open by each passing day because we try to learn from criticism.

As far as Tibetian issue is concerned; it is a case of mass genocide. You have forced entire society to either adopt to your culture or to become extinct. You forcefully entered somebody's house and now you are keeping them hostage.
It's our internal affair even if we forcefully entered somebody's house for we are the same people and you alien Indian just could consider Tibet as a good place one must take over.

It's our internal affair even if we forcefully entered somebody's house for we are the same people and you alien Indian just could consider Tibet as a good place one must take over.
If you were same people; buddhist nuns would not have been setting themselves on fire. Since you have not been good to these native people; they are taking such extreme steps.

If there is a genocide, then CCP is doing a rather bad job. After all there are more Tibetans now (3 millions) than when China first took over Tibet.

Maybe you should read abit about what genocide is. The Holoucaust is a genocide. So it the Armenian Holocaust.

I blame it on the poor quality of your school. It is obvious indian history classes sucks. Or maybe it was only you .

If you were same people; buddhist nuns would not have been setting themselves on fire. Since you have not been good to these native people; they are taking such extreme steps.
Couldn't understand your logic.

Couldn't understand your logic.
I'm talking about self immolations by Tibetan Buddhists.

If there is a genocide, then CCP is doing a rather bad job. After all there are more Tibetans now (3 millions) than when China first took over Tibet.

Maybe you should read abit about what genocide is. The Holoucaust is a genocide. So it the Armenian Holocaust.

I blame it on the poor quality of your school. It is obvious indian history classes sucks. Or maybe it was only you .
what I'm referring to is cultural genocide.

Seems like a BS article if you ask me. No verifiable facts or statistics, just sensational news to get people to click because it makes China looks bad.

The soft-spoken 24-year-old paid a smuggler about $800 to guide her over the Himalayas to what she hoped would be freedom and a better life. Her lace-up shoes were torn to shreds in the snowy passage. But if she was cold, she doesn’t remember. She was too terrified she would be caught and beaten by Chinese security forces on the border.

Just the first paragraph alone and I can tell it is BS. First of all, why would anyone go to India of all places for a good life? She wouldn't even be able to make 800 a year in India. Also, why would security beat her?

I think India should worry more about the 600+ million hungry people in India that suffers extreme oppression and human right abuses rather than the people of Tibet..

You do not get to know the situation,Equality before the law.China is no caste.No superior racial discrimination.
Tibetans are national treatment.There's even privileged.Indian will not understand our jealous.

Seems like a BS article if you ask me. No verifiable facts or statistics, just sensational news to get people to click because it makes China looks bad.

The soft-spoken 24-year-old paid a smuggler about $800 to guide her over the Himalayas to what she hoped would be freedom and a better life. Her lace-up shoes were torn to shreds in the snowy passage. But if she was cold, she doesn’t remember. She was too terrified she would be caught and beaten by Chinese security forces on the border.

Just the first paragraph alone and I can tell it is BS. First of all, why would anyone go to India of all places for a good life? She wouldn't even be able to make 800 a year in India. Also, why would security beat her?

I think India should worry more about the 600+ million hungry people in India that suffers extreme oppression and human right abuses rather than the people of Tibet..

We Indians would, unless China dealt with the problem and ensured its citizens do not have to seek refugee in India.

It is a big mistake. Those cross-border scumbags deserve to end up with a shit-hole country like india, a perfect match.

Cheap.

Tibet is your internal problem - how you deal with it is your headache. What we do with them after they enter our country is our headache - not yours.

You do not get to know the situation,Equality before the law.China is no caste.No superior racial discrimination.
Tibetans are national treatment.There's even privileged.Indian will not understand our jealous.

Really? See below. You guys are quite a confused bunch.

Tibetians are cavemen that are being modernised by the Han Chinese.

These cavemen are medieval religious worshippers that lack modernity.

Tibet should be made 100% Han majority by 2030. I think the Chinese government have been too slow to implement this policy.

More Tibetians that leave Tibet, the better for China as they will eventually disappear from China and Han Chinese can fully develop Tibet without having to worry about these backward Tibetians and their crazy beliefs holding China back.

Last edited:
The Chinese government should seriously consider the possibility of reaching a deal with India whereby those who want to leave Tibet and join the slave owner of yesteryear across the border,should and can do so with dignity。:azn:

Tibetans are choosing mainstream society. Backward caste system and lamas are left abandoned. Now CIA is terrified.

Tibetians are cavemen that are being modernised by the Han Chinese.

These cavemen are medieval religious worshippers that lack modernity.

Tibet should be made 100% Han majority by 2030. I think the Chinese government have been too slow to implement this policy.

More Tibetians that leave Tibet, the better for China as they will eventually disappear from China and Han Chinese can fully develop Tibet without having to worry about these backward Tibetians and their crazy beliefs holding China back.

Hmmmm. That sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah...

"The Slav peoples are not destined to live a cleanly life. They know it, and we would be wrong to persuade them of the contrary. It was we who, in 1918, created the Baltic countries and the Ukraine. But nowadays we have no interest in maintaining Baltic States, any more than in creating an independent Ukraine. We must likewise prevent them from returning to Christianity. That would be a grave fault, for it would be giving them a form of organisation. We'll take the southern part of the Ukraine, especially the Crimea, and make it an exclusively German colony. There'll be no harm in pushing out the population that's there now. The German colonist will be the soldier-peasant, and for that I'll take professional soldiers, whatever their line may have been previously."-Adolf Hitler.

It's not difficult to get a free ride in Tibet now.I'd say tibetans‘ living condition is better than those who lives in the southwest mountains.(Of course much better than most Indians)
On the contrary,"freedom" Indian government should care more about the human right condition of NE India.

It's not difficult to get a free ride in Tibet now.I'd say tibetans‘ living condition is better than those who lives in the southwest mountains.(Of course much better than most Indians)
On the contrary,"freedom" Indian government should care more about the human right condition of NE India.

In spite of the super awesome lifestyle in China, if these people are moving to India - then you would be better off looking at your own internal situation rather than trying to advice your neighbours.

Your press is not free, so it is impossible to judge the situation from any other angle than what your government propaganda reveals.

Back
Top Bottom