What's new

China Counterfeit Thread

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
One of the worst I have seen now :shout:

Counterfeit Queen: The latest in Chinese knock-offs sees mock monarch mobbed in Shanghai | Mail Online

article-2149771-133DEE55000005DC-340_634x382.jpg

This thread is one in a million,call it gold mine.

Incidently i saw it just sterday..
I still think, where they make the infrastructure to make copycat cars and bikes cos it needs some investment...
Electronic items ok, but how automobiles...? high.IQ chinese do confound me... It does show their govt is behind it...

Incidently i saw it just sterday..
I still think, where they make the infrastructure to make copycat cars and bikes cos it needs some investment...
Electronic items ok, but how automobiles...? high.IQ chinese do confound me... It does show their govt is behind it...

Majority of Chinese have peculiar mentality, they even believe in myth of copying Jews ways doing business to be rich. An Israeli friend of mine was saying,"Chinese are not anti-Semitic but I was highly startled to see such type of books are being sold in China and name of my people are included with it to make it a bestseller. Such books would have been banned if published in the west."

what is it with you Indian people and china?
china does not give crap about your country, and yet you people make a thread about China every 2 seconds.

china does not give crap about your country, and yet you people make a thread about China every 2 seconds.
get a life...

Who told you they don't give a crap. Just read the comments of all Chinese members, they swarm like bees on every India related thread. :devil:

get a life...

Get a life.. have a look at other threads...
We dont open threads like these... rather they open threads on hinduism and bash it...
I didnt see u running to our defence that time...
Y now though?

It's called penis envy.

So short people have usually large ones?
If u know what i mean...

Get a life.. have a look at other threads...
We dont open threads like these... rather they open threads on hinduism and bash it...
I didnt see u running to our defence that time...
Y now though?

So short people have usually large ones?
If u know what i mean...

I been banned for a month so I could defend anyone.
if they bash hindiusm then get them banned. why do you have to also make threads to carry on fueling the fire?

Back
Top Bottom