What's new

China Counterfeit Thread

I been banned for a month so I could defend anyone.
if they bash hindiusm then get them banned. why do you have to also make threads to carry on fueling the fire?

I just said it as a example...
Even now, they cant bear to see a thread, an indian origin kid, winning am competition in US.. that thread was started today..
there are many..
yes and we got that thread starter banned... yet the useless rants continue...
This news in that thread is true,,.. y cant we discuss that?

I don't make it my business to check, but I do know the average height in India is lower than in China. Wikipedia it. Malnutrition does that.

So suddenly for ur liking wikipedia becomes a source to trust it?
Ya i forgot wiki is trustfull source only when the chinese post it...
I think u can be rathe on topic which is :China counterfeit thread !!

I been banned for a month so I could defend anyone.
if they bash hindiusm then get them banned. why do you have to also make threads to carry on fueling the fire?

Pal!!! Chinese are here because Indians are here, you are here because Arabs are here, we are here because Chinese and Pakistanis are here.

So suddenly for ur liking wikipedia becomes a source to trust it?
Ya i forgot wiki is trustfull source only when the chinese post it...
I think u can be rathe on topic which is :China counterfeit thread !!

Look dude, I always trust Wikipedia. If I started an "India Fail" thread, it would get quickly deleted.

That thread could go pages and pages and you know it.

Look dude, I always trust Wikipedia. If I started an "India Fail" thread, it would get quickly deleted.

That thread could go pages and pages and you know it.

really?Just look around the threads...
There a lot of hate india threads, poverty threads, economic threads, not to forget warning threads by Sino challenger...
How many threads have u seen like that? Have u seen us bashing chinese poverty? or seen us ridiculing chinese cultural practices?
If there are some disgusting news of indians, all flock to there..
Honestly mate.. With the amount of posts u have, u do know, how many hate threads against india is..
I infact like china for its economy and military before joining this forum...
But some low level threads, it has made my opinion changed a little..

Damn these Indians can not get on with any of their neighbours, at any time, they are either fighting with Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Chinese members. They even often tussle with the Sri Lankan guy. As they say, four can't be wrong and one can never be right.
You Indians really need to take a stock of your self, for one bad fish is polluting the whole pond. !!

There a lot of hate india threads, poverty threads, economic threads, not to forget warning threads by Sino challenger...
How many threads have u seen like that? Have u seen us bashing chinese poverty? or seen us ridiculing chinese cultural practices?
Honestly mate.. With the amount of posts u have, u do know, how many hate threads against india is..

Do not be swayed by some online fanboys and formulate an opinion about Chinese. I interact with Chinese people on everyday basis both at work and at personal level. They are very down to earth and pleasant folks and very hard working people.

I agree with you. They should take away thread starting privileges for some members. Not a ban, but they can't start troll threads.

I think the link in the OP should be added to that thread and this thread should be given a rest.. May be guys, it's time for updating the famous Rip-offs thread.. add to it what ever funny rip-offs you find..

Is there many more rip offs other than those found in that thread?

leave it, people.

Seriously. As someone said, this India vs China thing is becoming a very dirty race to the bottom.
Everything has been said before. Nobody's changing their opinions anytime soon.

This is a defence forum, let's talk about cool stuff like guns and planes and ships and stuff. That's why we're here in the first place.

We provoke them, they provoke us. It goes on and on and on. Tires me just scrolling down the threads and looking at all that negativity.

Hey im from England, and the Chinese made a counterfiet British Queen too!

People just try to make a living as long as it doesnt harm any one what is your problem ? People imitate the queen every where and the queen dont seem to have a problem with it why should you

Back
Top Bottom