What's new

China congratulates India for Aero India

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
China congratulates India for Aero India

Bangalore, Feb 9 (PTI) China, which attended the Aero India show here for the first time, today congratulated India for organizing the "impressive" mega event.

"I met Chinese Ambassador to India Zhang Yan after the inauguration and and he congratulated me for the impressive air show," Defence Minister A K Antony told reporters here. He was responding to queries about extending an invitation to the Chinese government after earlier deciding against it on the External Affairs Ministry''s advice.

China was not initially invited to the to show but on Friday last week, the External Affairs ministry gave its clearance to allow the visit of a Chinese delegation to the show and also asked the authorities concerned to grant accreditation to its journalists to cover the event.
China was invited to the earlier editions of the show but it never sent any representatives here.

Today, the reporters of state-owned China TV complained about the problems faced in getting entry in the show venue prompting the Defence Minister to intervene to get the necessary clearances.
On the future of Sino-Indian ties, Antony said though there were some unresolved issues between the two countries the relations between the two neighbours were by and large good.
Pakistan and Iran have also not been invited to Aero India and there has been no rethink on that.

China congratulates India for Aero India -  National News

they should bring the k-8 to india

for posssible sale of K-8 to india

they should bring the k-8 to india

for posssible sale of K-8 to india
:lol:
that's funny...

we have signed deal for 120 BAE Advanced jet trainer..
and some of them are already in service..
Indian-air-force-Hawk.jpg

if u feel K-8 is superior to Hawk,then please prove it...

And trollers ka chotapan, who always tries to ruin thread and flame.
Even appreciating chinese gesture becomes trolling to u. or rather it is ur inferiority complex which cant even tolerate someone appreciating china?Where is the flame bait in my post. its ur chotapan that u cant see praise for china or even pakistan.And one who have thanked ur post too suffers from same inferiority complex as of u.

China was not initially invited to the to show but on Friday last week, the External Affairs ministry gave its clearance to allow the visit of a Chinese delegation to the show and also asked the authorities concerned to grant accreditation to its journalists to cover the event.
It is nice to see the Indian authorities make a u-turn to allow Chinese to visit the event. It was somewhat awkward when they announced not too long ago that we weren't invited which resulted in a long thread somewhere on this forum.

This is a positive gesture from the Indian side and props to them.
Hopefully our relationships wll continue to be on the positive path and not veer elsewhere.

Can someone translate this?

"Shows china's maturity". I don't think he's being sarcastic. And the REASON why China wasn't originally invited since they never turned up for the previous Aero India! Wasn't any vengeful or strategic reason behind it. Kind of embarrassing that you invite a country and it does a no-show!!

I guess this time some kind of a fail-safe must have been assured by the Chinese Government to make sure that didn't happen - guesswork really..

its show to us difrent between indian and chines hearts

indian heart

images

chines heart

heart.jpg

I'm a little confused, I see the Indian airforce roundel in the front but a sideways Indian flag on the tail and without the wheel in the middle.

I love China, India should separate into many countries. :agree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are Such an ar$$ ... miss guiding him :no: ... Very Bad ... in simple English word to word is ... that's their bigness ... which you can translate ... like Shows Spirit or Generosity etc ...

I'm a little confused, I see the Indian airforce roundel in the front but a sideways Indian flag on the tail and without the wheel in the middle.

Ok take this one...
u can see the HAL dhruv tail in the pic.

3297241145_82d9f0ab3e.jpg

ANd also take the video

And now also any Doubt...???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom