What's new

China confirms two more civilian Nuclear reactors for Pakistan.

Indian View on the China-Pakistan nuke deal :

How China’s nuclear commerce can be subverted

It is not the Indian view .

It is the view of the reporter only .

The Pakistan Nuclear fuel Complex Will also have a 1000mw capacity nuclear energy reactors(3x325?)

those reactors are being built Only by PAEC with the help of PINSTECH and other Pakistani firms such as HMC for the equipments.Though the tech is loosely based off the candu type reactors.But will be the first Pakistani built indigenous reactor Under IAEA of 300-350mw capacity.Said to be completed in 2015(initially only 2010 but delayed).

Once Done this will enable Pakistan to built many smaller 300-350mw reactor with local tech and No international level pressure.And ofcourse those being built with home tech would also be less costly

:partay::yay: Thanks Brothers :china:
Long Live China Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much:toast_sign:
Well its not Just a Statement that our Friendship and Love for eachother is Deeper Than oceans You can See IT:china::pakistan:
Long Live PAK-CHINA :bunny:

:partay::yay: Thanks Brothers :china:
Long Live China Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much:toast_sign:
Well its not Just a Statement that our Friendship and Love for eachother is Deeper Than oceans You can See IT:china::pakistan:
Long Live PAK-CHINA :bunny:
china may be your best friend,but india is the brother country. :D

btw,what is your location?? multan ya australia?? :whistle:

china may be your best friend,but india is the brother country. :D

btw,what is your location?? multan ya australia?? :whistle:

Well man as always u are right:ashamed:
Still in Multan Boss got a compart in Maths.supply exams are right after 40 day and result after 2 months i think it will take 6 months then i'll be able to change my Location in my Profile:D
this is Pakistan not India it takes Time before a Pakiiiiiiiii moves to another $$$Country as u Know Our Repute:pakistan:

Pakistan should go all out for domestic Reactor !! with 100% indiginisation !! I think right now they are at a stage where they can build thier own reactors in the range of 50-75 mw category !!

Technically given time Pakistan will be able to develop neclear power independently. But the external pressure is probably too much to bear. Just look at Iran. This is why you need China's help. With China's backing no one can stop it. That's the key. Financially the reactors are not much burden to Pakistan either thanks to our "softly termed" finances.

So off you go friends, best wishes for a successful handover! :cheers:

I agree my friend we need all the help from china !!! China has always been a true friend for Pakistan !!!

The Chinese people and the people of Pakistan are brothers:china::pakistan:, it should be!
(to Chinese compatriots:i am from longteng)

The Chinese visit hasn't gone bad afterall :)

:china::cheers::pakistan: oh I like this smiley. they could be combined into one image.....

gald to hear this news, with more power, Pakistan could develop the economic faster.
Now China is working hard to develp the west region, and Pakistan could help us linking Africa and West China! These will all depends on you!! Brothers!! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom