What's new

China confirms orders for 140 Airbus jets worth $17 bln

Oh. Slumdog pariah thinks $200m for ONE Rafale fighter jet is justified. good. this is in line with the slum education level.
Poor slobs, you guys are in a loop ! Go get repaired before they recycle you again

Poor slobs, you guys are in a loop ! Go get repaired before they recycle you again
No wonder every other countries treats India like fool and keep milking. Poor India, I pity u. A big potato in the eyes of western world is the way how western see India.

The western are in awe of China becos at least we prove to them we are very capable and sophisticated country independently building a space station which ESA badly need for further space experiment. :enjoy:

No wonder every other countries treats India like fool and keep milking. Poor India, I pity u. A big potato in the eyes of western world is the way how western see India.

The western are in awe of China becos at least we prove to them we are very capable and sophisticated country independently building a space station which ESA badly need for further space experiment. :enjoy:

Look. Slum pariah think I'm poor. Let's thank this 150cm slum pariah.

No countries see India as some worthy country. A country that is incompetent and only as a big cow to be milk by western countries. Bragging about their Rafale which they bought at orbitant prices? That is why India is see as idiot who got conned and still feel proud. LOL.

While western countries are now begging China to let them used our Chinese space station. :enjoy:

Always a good choice with Airbus, with Boeing its always a guessing game since their merger with McDonnel-Douglas. Like the old adage goes with any plane after the legacy 777 family...if it's Boeing, I ain't going(not my quote, cant remember where i read it).

Always a good choice with Airbus, with Boeing its always a guessing game since their merger with McDonnel-Douglas. Like the old adage goes with any plane after the legacy 777 family...if it's Boeing, I ain't going(not my quote, cant remember where i read it).

The Netflix documentary on Boeing tells everything you need to know on corruption at Boeing.

CcP does do a good job of stealing.

R u slobbering so much ? Poor slob. I'll tell CCP to better train you slobs in the frustration dept.

I m not frustrated, was jus trying to teasing a troll, but where is your answer? what's the position for India's best school in the global rankings?
I dunno, look it up! Your reaction is typical of people somehow assuming mantle of defender if the faith realm or in your case China! You have zero ability to influence CCP just like the rest of Chinese people. Yet somehow you (you to a lesser degree than the other Chinapak bozos here) want to take pride in their efforts. S a me goes for Indians or Paks or anyone else .

Who told u that to replace all with C919? US bots?

No, we buy Airbus to piss US Biden off.

No, we buy Airbus to piss US Biden off.
I heard Boeing already hired a gunman ready to rid of old senile Biden :enjoy:
It was a simple question. Dont get offended.

1. Flight testing is not completed.

2. COMAC will not have enough production capacity to fulfill domestic market for at least 2 decades. Airbus is definitely needed. Boeing is a maybe at this point.

3. Even if China fills its market with C919, parts will still be needed from suppliers in Europe and North America.
This is the answer I was looking for.

Thank you.

Well, it's like Boeing having investment from Canadian government, that does not make it a Canadian company lol. So does Airbus after Airbus acquired Bombardier...

Well, they will most definitely use C919 as a testbed for Chinese Tech on subsequent Chinese Aviation.

The problem is, unlike Military Aviation, there are quite a few different factors other than the ability to make engine or avionics that counts. Most Civ Air look for parts commonality, easy to maintain and cheap per flight hours, that is going to take a while to master and then a longer while to be able to make it as completable as western tech (Say what you want with Boeing Max, they are cheap to fly, which mean a lot of airlines are going to overlook the safety issue and buy them) on the other hand, Chinese Airline and its parts don't have any reputation, which mean they can't really bounce back if there are any accident occurred. I mean right now, if C919 gets into any kind of accident and suffer hull loss or even life loss, Chinese can blame it on western parts because it is using western part. But if they started to change to domestic parts and it got problem, that will kill the entire Chinese aviation industry before it can start, which mean China are going to take times to take that risk.
Will the PLAAF use the experience from the C-919, CR-929, and Y-20 to build a replacement to the H-6 bomber? Something like a Chinese B-52. The H-6 looks too small to carry the ever larger munitions, and the PLAAF looks like it’s mission maybe beyond the first island chain, and now out to Guam.

while the H-20 will be a stealthy penetration bomber, China also needs a bomb truck for very large munitions from stand-off ranges.

Back
Top Bottom