China condemns Taliban attack in Pakistan

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

February 18, 2014, 10:11 pm

BEIJING- Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said China condemns the killing of 23 security soldiers in Pakistan by the Taliban.

"China has always supported the Pakistan government and people's efforts to safeguard national stability, to set and implement its security strategy in line with its own national conditions," Hua said at a daily news briefing.

China hopes Pakistan will find economic and social stability, she concluded.

Why don't you tell me whats going on in Pakistan is normal .
daily people dying and destruction of institution like PIA,railways,mills and with out electric city :o:
Judiciary is only for name sake,politician OMG and now Army and isi they will be history because ordinary pakistani will be manipulated in near future [libya,syria,egypt] and we will see syria type civil war.
Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi
TTp-jangvi-salafi-wahabi-ahle hadis-deobandi-saudi
fighting and destroying every thing.:partay:

really? you have nothing better to do than troll?

daily people dying and destruction of institution like PIA,railways,mills and with out electric city :o:
Judiciary is only for name sake,politician OMG and now Army and isi they will be history because ordinary pakistani will be manipulated in near future [libya,syria,egypt] and we will see syria type civil war.
Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi
and it will also realize India is a land of poor, hungry and Naked people just like in yr avatar.:rofl:

Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi

If you are laughing and mocking at the deaths of innocent people then you need serious help and i hope you get it before its too late.

Shia -iran-hezbollah
Sunni-berelwi-army-isi

Yes many things are going on, its part of life we are a young nation. I've said it many times we are still learning improving. It takes time, Everything that comes in our way is a challenge. Focus on your country, where hundreds and millions have no toilets proper sanitation, the rape center of the world, corruption and insurgency such as the Maoist Rebels, be thankful that Pakistan acts as a bufferzone and prevents many many terrorist attacks happening in India, You name it, every insurgency BLA TTP Al Qaeda Al Jaish Sipah E Mohammad all are present in Pakistan many external factors and countries financing and advising these terrorist agencies. We are still standing, Many like me are Proud Pakistani's and absolutely reject the taliban and their ideology, Its our country not theirs, Dont worry Yindoo we wont be going anywhere :) keep away from this thread troll.

My avatar is a hit for 2025 collection armani ;)
Showing me mirror is not going to change anything for you :angel:.

and it will also realize India is a land of poor, hungry and Naked people just like in yr avatar.:rofl:

Only Sick people laugh and celebrate killing and destruction.
i am just realizing my friend barbara about the situation of pakistan.

If you are laughing and mocking at the deaths of innocent people then you need serious help and i hope you get it before its too late.

After soo many innocent people lost their life you guys don't realize who are your enemy .
you guys are soo confuse that judiciary is affraid to hang ttp ,media is the biggest problem and they are doing very good job to make situation bad for Army .
after some time people will start believing them and the fake revolution will destroy you guys.

Yes many things are going on, its part of life we are a young nation. I've said it many times we are still learning improving. It takes time, Everything that comes in our way is a challenge. Focus on your country, where hundreds and millions have no toilets proper sanitation, the rape center of the world, corruption and insurgency such as the Maoist Rebels, be thankful that Pakistan acts as a bufferzone and prevents many many terrorist attacks happening in India, You name it, every insurgency BLA TTP Al Qaeda Al Jaish Sipah E Mohammad all are present in Pakistan many external factors and countries financing and advising these terrorist agencies. We are still standing, Many like me are Proud Pakistani's and absolutely reject the taliban and their ideology, Its our country not theirs, Dont worry Yindoo we wont be going anywhere :) keep away from this thread troll.

Last edited:
Big change in China since the time it supported the Jihadist groups.

Shocking! China blocked move to ban Lashkar and co
Last updated on: December 6, 2010 08:49 IST

China, at the apparent request of Pakistan, put a "technical hold" on an Indian request to the UN Security Council to slap sanctions on three terrorists, says a secret State Department cable of December 2009 signed off by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"On the international stage, Pakistan has sought to block the UNSCR 1267 listings of Pakistan-based or affiliated terrorists by requesting that China place holds on the nominations. China recently placed a technical hold on the designation of three Pakistan-based or affiliated terrorists nominated by India, although China did not prevent the most recent Pakistan-related US designation nomination in June," says the secret State Department cable, which primarily deals with the issue of terrorist financing.

Back
Top Bottom