What's new

China completes second space docking test

this is ridiculous. all war is meant for control or gaining territory, no one actually control the moon, or even the space around the earth, the most populous human settlement right now in space is the ISS, and its current population is 3, not to mention the moon, there is no human settlement or any human property like any mineral resources, why would China doing any military stuff on the moon? no one doing stuff on the moon. and about your suggestion, i think you may consider that after China is colonized by the Japanese or by the west, no one show its rocket payload to others, it contain many high tech and invaluable stuff to the country who launch it, thus its secret, it keep its rival far left behind, in the US's case, in China's case, it dont want other know it actual capability. (im sure its left behind by the mainstream)

this is ridiculous. all war is meant for control or gaining territory, no one actually control the moon, or even the space around the earth, the most populous human settlement right now in space is the ISS, and its current population is 3, not to mention the moon, there is no human settlement or any human property like any mineral resources, why would China doing any military stuff on the moon? no one doing stuff on the moon. and about your suggestion, i think you may consider that after China is colonized by the Japanese or by the west, no one show its rocket payload to others, it contain many high tech and invaluable stuff to the country who launch it, thus its secret, it keep its rival far left behind, in the US's case, in China's case, it dont want other know it actual capability. (im sure its left behind by the mainstream)

Rumor has it that you have a secret plan to colonize moon and ultimately light up a big firework on the moon on the side facing earth to portray a gigantic Chinese flag on the surface of the moon for all the world people to see, just like you did in the 2008 Olympics with big foot steps. Is this true? You know what I am saying?

Rumor has it that you have a secret plan to colonize moon and ultimately light up a big firework on the moon on the side facing earth to portray a gigantic Chinese flag on the surface of the moon for all the world people to see, just like you did in the 2008 Olympics with big foot steps. Is this true? You know what I am saying?

the conversation between you and me is over now, find someone else who can help you.

the conversation between you and me is over now, find someone else who can help you.

lol``the more successful china gets the more idiots we see from PDF, as it is true deep frustration and humiliation can cause break down

why bother with flase flagger...some people are just cowardly hidding behind some other flag in order to avoid retaliation...this people will never able to walk on the light.

As a concerned world citizen, how do I know that's the stuff you are going to send up there?
Would you be willing to allow that Japanese led IAEA inspect every payload you send up there?
You know what I am saying?

Absolutely we know what you are saying.

Your saying reveals that you know nothing about how current world politics is formed.

Japan was a criminal country in WWII. It hasn't made sincere apologies to most Asian countries where it committed crimes.
How could a criminal be qualified for monitoring other country’s activities? Dude, the world politics is not set up like India’s where some 30% parliament members are criminals.

Go and study more.

USA was the first to put flag there. Russian and India are the countries to light up moon shortly.

There are not rumors but done deeds.

Are you scared of them?

Are you condemning them?

If not, why not? Because of your selective hatred against China?

See, we not only know what you are saying, but also your sick psychology.

USA was the first to put flag there. Russian and India are the countries to light up moon shortly.

There are not rumors but done deeds.

Are you scared of them?

Are you condemning them?

If not, why not? Because of your selective hatred against China?

See, we not only know what you are saying, but also your sick psychology.

oh really, I have not heard that until then!?

You are quite obviously an Indian troll.

You Indians are ashamed of your flag, so you set up these accounts to troll.

Maybe a vietnamese troll, you must learn to know that there are over ten thousand vietnamese contract workers are living and wroking in middle east, plus the numbers is gaining day after days!!! Maybe one day there's will be a nation named "vina" been created right in somewhere in the middle east!!!

Just trust me 4 that, we Khmer have lost almost half of our lands!!!

well done china.....
its really heartening to see chinese challenging the space dominance of US

Back to Earth!!
2012062pnnsvcwbkcb9nw0.jpg

I am not Indian. I am a Qatari grew up in America. You know what I am saying?

YOU LIAR!!!

You are Qatari of indian heritage!

Why? Because no real Arabic Qatari give a sh!t about China defence. It is always you indians who always gets so jelous and start to troll.

Worst of all, you dont even know how to lie properly!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom