What's new

China commits $6.5 billion for Pakistani nuclear project

If I am not mistaken, Chinese companies are digging tunnels in Dilli for the metro.

No?

Now there are Indian companies who are able to undertake such projects.

We can design nuclear reactors , they are just not enough , now you start a debate on that and carry the thread into gutter .

Of what specification?You are just making bogus claims.

Oh and I never knew buying a product is called co operation.Great,do you know that I recently co operated with Korean MNC Samsung ( I brought a Samsung phone )

Pakistan does build builds its own nuclear reactors , I am not claiming Pakistan is ahead of India but that does not means that Pakistan cant build its own nuclear reactors, in fact Pakistan does builds it own nuclear reactors
50 MWt Khushab-I other reactors such as 25MWT ones , India is ahead in this field I agree, but that does not means that Pakistan doesn't have the capacity to build nuclear reactors if you think that then that is nothing but over confidence in fact Pakistan does have the capacity & technology to build design its own nuclear reactors hear & it has build its own reactors on different occasions

Well,I was talking about commercial power producing nuclear reactors not research reactors.And there is some critical infrastructure that is not available in Pakistan-like ultra large forging,So reactor vessels had to be imported for earlier reactors ( Chasma )

How is it not something we should be proud of?
We should be very proud of our achievements weather it's for defence or civil use.

Than you,that was a good joke.

Last edited:
@gslv mk3

You do not surprise me . Check post # 67 in the same thread , gives a good idea of Pakistan indigenously designing reactors , but as expected , you will continue with the same exercise , you are advised not to , just like you did here . As for the rest of , you seriously are having trouble comprehending simple English . So , read it again , slowly this time .

@gslv mk3

You do not surprise me . Check post # 67 in the same thread , gives a good idea of Pakistan indigenously designing reactors , but as expected , you will continue with the same exercise , you are advised not to , just like you did here . As for the rest of , you seriously are having trouble comprehending simple English . So , read it again , slowly this time .

Yaar your replying to a dim troll ... let him be... According to him ..:

Pak cant design a nuclear reactor.

India is ahead of Pak in CM tech with its failed nirbhay and Russian made yakhont... Babur,Raad etc are failed CMs.

India is ahead with its failed arjun...(designed by germans.. and assembled in india)

LCA is super awesome.... all indian jet comparable to F-22 .. thanks to US,Israel,france etc... lol

Dhruv is an indian product which was designed by germans (based on MB heli) and whose 90% systems are imported..

Russian made (significant help as his "blog" reported) shaurya BM is a cruise missile with a range of 1400km .. lol ... Pak doesn't have a quasi BM..

India is ahead with its super duper UAVs .. (all under development) ... Yet don't have a single operational UAV even comparable to our old HUMA series .. :lol:

India is building this and tht..

You get the idea... No matter how much sources you quote to debunk his bs... he will shamelessly go on pushing his crap... typical gslv.. :lol:

Last edited:
But the Delhi metro is still using Chinese trains and having their tunnels dug by Chinese companies?

I think Gurgaon metro is using Chinese trains, not Delhi. We have too many new metro projects in hand and we are in short supply to fulfill the demands internally.

really a good thing to hear, 1000MW each plant thats all we wanted, we have the experience now, we can handle this too, plus it will be for civilian use, Ganja is really trying to develop Pakistan.

really a good thing to hear, 1000MW each plant thats all we wanted, we have the experience now, we can handle this too, plus it will be for civilian use, Ganja is really trying to develop Pakistan.

Do you know what the power deficit currently is for Pakistan (if there is a power deficit)?

Okay okay! Since you are here, no further "Chinese" issue from my side, actually Chinese products & tech have a peculiar worldwide reputation, that's why! :-)

But still, why not a less populated area for a nuclear plant? And I guess Karachi also has more disturbances from extremists, shouldn't that also be a matter of concern? :undecided:
Americans and indians seem to love these peculiar Chinese products as shown in their trade surplus vs these countries. :coffee:

I like Dray suggestion. Build these nuclear power plant in western part of Pakistan. Any accident and nuclear fallout would affect the western neighbour first.

How about Gawadar. It is a Chinese built port city. In single stroke both of these problems would be solved. Iranian please do not mind. This is a suggestion for over enthusiastic Pakistan, to build with half cooked Chinese technology.

If Pakistan really want a nuclear accident, they would have gave the contract to an Indian company.

This is 3-4 months old picture.
1546322_602912296461330_2137845894_n1_zps3e8e538e.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom