What's new

China claims successful attack on Japanese military satellite; destroyed control chip with “secret w

I'm bullshitting? Do you want his contact number so you can talk to him? LOL
No. I want your (imaginary) friend to explain how can you tell if a satellite is a military recon satellite and that it was gathering technical data on China.

But never mind...We already know the answer. It is 'Chinese physics'. :lol:

If china destroyed a Japanese satellite, or rendered it useless, isn't this an act of war? I am not commenting on whether the link is true or false however lets us suppose one country does that to another, how will the affected party respond in this case Japan?

03-shenlong-space-plane.jpg

That's not Shenlong @Fukuoka...

That's Boeing's X-37B

800px-Boeing_X-37B_after_ground_tests_at_Vandenberg_AFB%2C_October_2007.jpg

This is Shenlong

shen-long-space-plane-closeup.jpg

Note the Chinese flag.

If true that's pretty cool and way to go china for stepping up their game when it comes to space.

If china destroyed a Japanese satellite, or rendered it useless, isn't this an act of war? I am not commenting on whether the link is true or false however lets us suppose one country does that to another, how will the affected party respond in this case Japan?
It can be interpreted as such...

http://www.ihlresearch.org/amw/manual/section-a-definitions/1-for-the-purposes-of-this-manual#hide
“Air” or “airspace” means the air up to the highest altitude at which an aircraft can fly and below the lowest possible perigee of an earth satellite in orbit.
This means there is no such thing as 'territorial orbital space'. Any satellite have a legal freedom and right to overfly any country and to do so unmolested.

The response by the country that lost its asset is another issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom