What's new

China claims successful attack on Japanese military satellite; destroyed control chip with “secret w

Not all satellite recon is passive. S.A.R. equipped radars do emit EM waves, as do other remote sensing satellites. I'm not entirely certain of the veracity of this news, but that would be irrelevant to my point.
I know about radar equipped satellites and they usually are for narrowly focused missions, such as Earth mapping for genuine scientific and commercial purposes. But if I am going to perform a military recon mission via satellite, active methods will alert the target and he may take steps to avoid revealing whatever it is that is important to both of us. China is capable enough enough to track satellites already, so why should I make it easier for China ?

This story is bogus without credible sources and the comment about an imaginary 'friend' who works in Chinese space industry is laughable.

We have blinded Yankee satellites and destroyed satellites.

Yankees can keep crying

A highly doubt any active blinding of satellites would be that overt. If so next thing will be chunks of metal put into the path of space stations

Although maybe one of the missions of the x-37B is to recon disabled satellites to see if there was some mischief.

News is shady !!! Imagine China caught and destroy Japanese spy satellite !!!
It would have been made a huge news by Govt just to make a psychological point with the populous and would have been painted as victory over japan.
I dont think CPC propaganda machinery is that careless to miss such opportunity.

News is shady !!! Imagine China caught and destroy Japanese spy satellite !!!
It would have been made a huge news by Govt just to make a psychological point with the populous and would have been painted as victory over japan.
I dont think CPC propaganda machinery is that careless to miss such opportunity.

Democracies produce more propaganda and also are more prone to them.

So, first worry about your own dysfunctional regime.

:lol:Lol. Guys, read the actual link and you know it's bs.
1. China Daily Mail is not real news agency, and definitely not the mouthpiece of the party. It's run by some fat Aussie named Craig Hill, a China basher living in shanghai .
2. 'posted by Chankaiyee2.' Lol.
3. Read this at the bottom of the blog.

Editor’s Note: The claims made by Chinese media about Japanese and American military do not specify any sources.
If you click the article link 'Chinese medias' it links you to Wiki. Lol.

Do people bother reading anymore? Lol.

Last edited:
I call your friend bullshit. Satellite recon is passive, so in order to live up to your (imaginary) friend's claim, China would have to assume that EVERY satellite that passes over China is a military recon satellite, passively gathering information, and China destroys all of them.

Passive recon is exactly that -- passive. The gatherer, be it a person or a device, emits nothing to indicate what he/it is doing. I can sit at a cafe sipping coffee and ogles the girls all I want and there is nothing anyone can do to me. I did not touched any woman, said anything, or even wink at them. So how would China know if any satellite is a military recon satellite ?

If you have no relevant experience in the matter -- STFU.
I'm bullshitting? Do you want his contact number so you can talk to him? LOL

meanwhile in california, guam

from Haaretz,

U.S.: Russian planes spotted near California, Guam

The head of U.S. air forces in the Pacific said on Monday that Russia's intervention in Ukraine had been accompanied by a significant increase in Russian air activity in the Asia-Pacific region

Democracies produce more propaganda and also are more prone to them.

So, first worry about your own dysfunctional regime.
Lol :woot: try to comprehend what i wrote comredoooo.
Better ignore me.

Houyi shooting the suns

houyi.jpg

Lol :woot: try to comprehend what i wrote comredoooo.
Better ignore me.

Granted. Your social condition does give us liberty to ignore your dysfunctional propagandist regime.

Granted. Your social condition does give us liberty to ignore your dysfunctional propagandist regime.
Sure :tup: delusion isn't a crime.... even in China :rofl:
Now tell me more about the agricultural growth Mao told the world :woot: m sure that too wasn't propaganda

Maybe that 'secret weapon' destroyed the control chip of Beidou system too, that why China satellites can not find out where is mh 370 plane :pop:

mh370 doesnt use beidou, but then you are trolling. oh well.

on topic:

i highly, highly doubt this news. you simply don't go around and destroy satellites(spy or otherwise) belonging to someone else. blinding is one thing, destroying components is a whole other issue. however, having the capability to destroy satellites has clearly been demonstrated by countries like china and the US, there are also stories of laser blinding which becomes destroying by simply turning up the laser power.

Beidou is a navigation sat. not surveilance sat. Currently it only covers the Asia Pacific region, but by 2020, we will have the full deployment of 30+ sat. for global coverage. Like the American GPS, Beidou can be used for precision-guided standoff weapons.

The unfortunate MH370 incident has prompt a call by Chinese scientists to Beijing deploy a network of 50 surveilance sats. to achieve global coverage in the coming years. Our plan for eyes in the skies will not be far away.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom