HongWu

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
iqzudy.jpg

26 May 2013

^ We control them now :)

Are you actually militarily landed on the islands? I doubt the Japanese will be that easily willing to give them up. Not to mention they also come under US protection.

I don't think the Chinese, military personeel or civilians, have landed on the islands. Or they have full control. But they have made patrolling in the area a norm.

That is the first step.

These Islands belong to China.

Instead of being propped up on the backs of the US, the Japanese need to make direct contact with their Chinese neighbors and perhaps something can be worked out.

But of course Japan will continue to be used as a pawn by China's enemies, and thus doom themselves.

The next step I think, would be to control the coming and the going of traffic. To make the Japanese Coast guards' work difficult. To frustrate the hell out of them. We all know nobody is going to fire the first shot.

In time the status of the islands will become undefined. That would be the time to have a sitdown and talk.

These Islands belong to China.

Instead of being propped up on the backs of the US, the Japanese need to make direct contact with their Chinese neighbors and perhaps something can be worked out.

But of course Japan will continue to be used as a pawn by China's enemies, and thus doom themselves.

What Japan needs to do is go Nuclear, they can easily do it. Shinzo is slowly getting rid of the pacifism.
China is surrounded by nations that have problems with it. Japan can use this to their advantage.

All the nation which have dispute with China are impotent, except Japan.

Going nuclear is not an option for Japan.

We all know no country is actually going to press the red button.

All the nation which have dispute with China are impotent, except Japan.

Going nuclear is not an option for Japan.

We all know no country is actually going to press the red button.

South Korea, India? It doesn't matter how insignificant the country is influence is influence, why do you think the US was so afraid of Cuba going over to the USSR side? Its called containment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom