What's new

China censors news of an SUV plowing into a crowd in Tiananmen Square, killing five

I cannot educate you on this any more. If you believe 99.99% Chinese are hyper racists either here or anywhere, the only thing I can say is that you are also just another idiot who has no brain.

racism in china and among chinese is not a PDF forum thing. It is beyond a " few " idiots. you are a minority among the opinion. It is well documented and frankly when you have 99.99% chinese being hyper racist here- it does tell us that it is prevalent in China too. This is not stromfront where only racist gather. Take americans or Indians here, sure some are racist too- but 98.99% are not.

I cannot educate you on this any more. If you believe 99.99% Chinese are hyper racists either here or anywhere, the only thing I can say is that you are also just another idiot who has no brain.

attacking me won't change the facts.

Kashmir belongs to the people there. I'm against terrorist attack on India. But India should also not occupy a land that do not want them there.
I dont want to derail the thread as it already is.do you see any similarity between xinjiang,tibet,Kashmir and others if you want to discuss dont say anything stupid just reply OK and i will invite you to the right thread to discuss that and we can discuss there.

By Statistics, you should have views from all different angles. However, when it is related to China, aren't you surprised that no matter it is US media, German Media, UK media, French Media and other western media, articles published there are written in a way as if they are from the same author???

During July 2009, uighur rioters and terrorists butchered more than two hundred Han Chinese. However, all western media did not criticize those uighur terrorists but were for those uighur terrorists.

They are under terrorists attack. I think they need seriously think what they are doing.

Yes i do see and thats exactly is my point.all these media dont get first hand information.the best thing to fight this misinformation is to let them see first hand whats on the ground.

Chinese is not racist by culture in the strict sense of the word. The concept do not even exist in Chinese culture. Chinese do exhibit strong racial bias/view that is actually more related to cultural bias.
In Chinese philosophy, all man are born pure. In another word, the innate nature of man is good. All man are capable of being good with proper education no matter their social background/tribe/race. Education is the great equalizer.
In Chinese society since thousand of years ago, anybody irrespective of race(indeed many non-Han did) could rise in the Chinese court/society based on merit(through for eg. the imperial examination).

The bias is deeply rooted. They are against China before they publish anything. What you have suggested won't do any good either. If they want to be against you, what you do does not matter.

Yes i do see and thats exactly is my point.all these media dont get first hand information.the best thing to fight this misinformation is to let them see first hand whats on the ground.

^^^ Colonial slaves believe in anythings written by your colonial masters. Even the poo the colonial masters dumped on your face, you'll say thank you sirs, it smells heavenly.
You are truly a happy slave.

Chut!y@sauras....post reported.

But the mods can also read it.. also the dude is funny..

yup.but generally mod never give infraction over a message written in special character.though as I'm an Indian,anything can happen.also,that dude is m0r0n,nothing else.always post some stupid oneliners and arguments out of this world.

Tiananmen Square ... 1989 - 2014 ... no much change !!!

Back
Top Bottom