What's new

China can rapidly deploy half-a-million troops on border with India.

Well why are we always blaming the west for whatever ills that is plaguing our nation. Did they started 1947, 1962, 1965,1971 and Kargil Wars?....No, it was all started by us.. Asians.

The problem lies within us. We still cannot get over our social, cultural, religious and racial divide that plagued us for centuries and will continue to do so in the future until we change our mindset.The Westerners are only exploiting these faultlines among us and using it for their own purpose. Our egos are so big that we take years to reach a peacedeal but takes only seconds to declare war.

have you ever seen a map??....china is also in asia i think!!

Thats why i think we need a lot of helicopters in IA fleet, i know steps are been taken but more has to be done...

Right IA aviation wing has plans for :
1) 114 LCH
2) 165 Dhruv
3) 259 LUH (133 + 126)

We need at-least 400-500 more helicopters in the line of Chinook(heavy lift) and Mi17(Medium Lift) in IA aviation wing as they can land anywhere and will help in quick mobilization....
There are reports that IA aviation wing will be drastically change with the induction of medium lift transports aircrafts also like C130j or C27J....I hope this is also given priority....

Back
Top Bottom