What's new

China building in SCS islands

i feel sorry about this news, it means that PLA will not recently take the force into account to get those stolen islands back and our thief-and-liar neighbors can sleep well,
On the contrary, the base can act a forward base to extend the Chinese army operations in SCS. Now they can establish a AIDZ over SCS for their airfield.

"明修栈道,暗度陈仓". When people focus on HD-981, Chinese did many things more than what they can imagine. :agree:

I bet that after few years, the chinese will say that this island is "historical territory of china" from thousands years ago. :lol:

i feel sorry about this news, it means that PLA will not recently take the force into account to get those stolen islands back and our thief-and-liar neighbors can sleep well,
you mean the island in the picture below?
28.5.10_Truongsa%202.9

We will learn chinese, VN will build this sand in Spratlys becomes a big island:

28.5.10_Truongsa%202.1

Last edited:
We did that from long time ago, but it' still slow, because we know Chinese dirty propaganda trick, now, we have reason to speed up our facility in Spratly more ... :D
Do you have enough money?:D you'd better to rush to beg US,JP or RU quickly~~~

"明修栈道,暗度陈仓". When people focus on HD-981, Chinese did many things more than what they can imagine. :agree:
Sure, a old war strategy used by 汉高祖 for 2,000 years ago.

you really understand Chinese~~:smitten:

In fact, people who has read Chinese books of tactics can understand China's actions.
- In 1974, CN used "趁火打劫" to took Paracel Islands when Vietnam engulfed in a civil war.
- In 1979, CN used "圍魏救趙" to helped Khmer Rouge (But I think you did not successfully).
- In 1988, CN used "遠交近攻" to took some islands of Spratly without reactions of Soviet Union.
- Now, CN using "無中生有" to makes not disputed area becomes disputed area, "釜底抽薪" with economic aid for Lao, Cambodia,... to isolates Vietnam and The Philippines in ASEAN.
One day, I think a "dead body" will be creat in the SCS to make a reason for your military actions. Soon or late will depends on situation.

We did that from long time ago, but it' still slow, because we know Chinese dirty propaganda trick, now, we have reason to speed up our facility in Spratly more ... :D
Sorry, Vietnam don't have any big dredging ship but China has the N.o1 biggest in Asia, now the baby is building island in SCS.

Chinese work faster .
2875.jpg

2011101813616254.jpg

In fact, people who has read Chinese books of tactics can understand China's actions.
- In 1974, CN used "趁火打劫" to took Paracel Islands when Vietnam engulfed in a civil war.
- In 1979, CN used "圍魏救趙" to helped Khmer Rouge (But I think you did not successfully).
- In 1988, CN used "遠交近攻" to took some islands of Spratly without reactions of Soviet Union.
- Now, CN using "無中生有" to makes not disputed area becomes disputed area, "釜底抽薪" with economic aid for Lao, Cambodia,... to isolates Vietnam and The Philippines in ASEAN.
One day, I think a "dead body" will be creat in the SCS to make a reason for your military actions. Soon or late will depends on situation.
More read 《Ark of War》, better forecast situation.
It's a treasure from ancient Chinese.
7434_153927_1.jpg

- In 1979, CN used "遠交近攻" to kick Vietnam and make friends with West nations.
- In 1988, CN used "乘其不备" to took some islands of Spratly when Soviet Union focus on Europe in Cold War.

Last edited:
Sure, a old war strategy used by 汉高祖 for 2,000 years ago.
eh,this war strategy used by 韩信,not 刘邦,for about 2200 years ago.
- In 1979, CN used "圍魏救趙" to help Khmer Rouge (But I think you did not successfully).
- Now, CN using "無中生有" to makes not disputed area cecomes disputed area, "釜底抽薪" with economic aid for Lao, Cambodia,... to isolates Vietnam and The Philippines in ASEAN.
these lands belong to us in history,we can`t lose them, some of them lost in the past we are weak.but we will get them back by various strategies.we can`t lose them like Jews will never give up Jerusalem.

More read 《Ark of War》, better forecast situation.
It's a treasure from ancient Chinese.
7434_153927_1.jpg

I have already owned "Sun Tzu art of war and 36 tactics", "72 tactics of Gui Guz (鬼谷子)". I have many books of Chinese culture and Asian culture history. The most favorite book of mine in this field is The Four Books (四書). Chinese historical figure I like best is Xinling Jun (信陵君).

eh,this war strategy used by 韩信,not 刘邦,for about 2200 years ago.

these lands belong to us in history,we can`t lose them, some of them lost in the past we are weak.but we will get them back by various strategies.we can`t lose them like Jews will never give up Jerusalem.

I always view political problems objectively as a person who comes from The Mars. Ok, I understand your opinion.

I have already owned "Sun Tzu art of war and 36 tactics", "72 tactics of Gui Guz (鬼谷子)". I have many books of Chinese culture and Asian culture history. The most favorite book of mine in this field is The Four Books (四書). Chinese historical figure I like best is Xinling Jun (信陵君).

I always view political problems objectively as a person who comes from The Mars. Ok, I understand your opinion.
via your name-BoXiLai,i think you`re also a 'political' man,you concerned about Chinese politics.I don`t think it`s a coincidence.we called it"扮猪吃虎“

Concerned about Chinese politics

It seems u like the history of 春秋战国 / Warring States period, i like 《三国演义/Romance of the Three Kingdoms》 《三国志/Records of the Three Kingdoms》, The three kingdoms story and hero legend is more interesting than Warring States.

A Israeli in Syria ? I can think a clever brain fulled with Chinese stratagem work for Israel's Mossad spy agency, right ?

via your name-BoXiLai,i think you`re also a 'political' man,you concerned about Chinese politics.I don`t think it`s a coincidence.we called it"扮猪吃虎“

So hard to explain with you but I'm not pretending a pig to eat meat of a tiger. Lol. I have not a political intention behind discussion in this forum.

It seems u like the history of 春秋战国 / Warring States period, i like 《三国演义/Romance of the Three Kingdoms》 《三国志/Records of the Three Kingdoms》, The three kingdoms story and hero legend is more interesting than Warring States.

A Israeli in Syria ? I can think a clever brain fulled with Chinese stratagem work for Israel's Mossad spy agency, right ?

That's a bloody historical period. I remember a poem with two sentences: "出門無所見,白骨蔽平原". "春秋战国" taught me many good morals so I like it.

Back
Top Bottom