What's new

China building in SCS islands

That's a bloody historical period. I remember a poem with two sentences: "出門無所見,白骨蔽平原". "春秋战国" taught me many good morals so I like it.
Yes, that period is more cruel than Three kingdoms period, 6x ancient states fight for China unification and only the most powerful & cruelty state "秦" owned whole China lands by spending 10 years of military attack. Before 2,000 years ago ancient Chinese military forces had lead Hundreds of thousands soldiers to fight for territory in ancient central China/逐鹿中原, and the great military strategist wrote 《Art of War》.

Sorry, Vietnam don't have any big dredging ship but China has the N.o1 biggest in Asia, now the baby is building island in SCS.

Chinese work faster .
You have big resource to do that, sure. Game still on ... :D

That's a bloody historical period. I remember a poem with two sentences: "出門無所見,白骨蔽平原". "春秋战国" taught me many good morals so I like it.
You are Israel or Chinese?

Sorry, Vietnam don't have any big dredging ship but China has the N.o1 biggest in Asia, now the baby is building island in SCS.

Chinese work faster .
2875.jpg

2011101813616254.jpg

More read 《Ark of War》, better forecast situation.
It's a treasure from ancient Chinese.
7434_153927_1.jpg

- In 1979, CN used "遠交近攻" to kick Vietnam and make friends with West nations.
- In 1988, CN used "乘其不备" to took some islands of Spratly when Soviet Union focus on Europe in Cold War.

Art of war didn't helped you. China was conqured by Mongolian and Manchurian.

Without help of USA 2 nuke in Japan and Soviet Army liberated North East China, you speak Japanese very well now.

Disagree. Our first target will be Vietnam because we share a land border and it is easy for PLA to roll into Hanoi. After we pacify the Viets and open a naval base in Cam Rahn Bay we will control the South China Sea and shipping lanes. Then we attack Taiwan around 2020. By controlling Taiwan we can cut off Japan's shipping lanes. In the 2025 to 2030 time frame we will liberate Ryukyu Islands and prepare for an amphibious attack on the Japanese home islands.

What will be the name of this movie?

Without help of USA 2 nuke in Japan and Soviet Army liberated North East China, you speak Japanese very well now.
You are mistaken friend. America dropped the atom bombs on Japan, but not for the purpose of helping China. :coffee:

:tup:
In fact, people who has read Chinese books of tactics can understand China's actions.
- In 1974, CN used "趁火打劫" to took Paracel Islands when Vietnam engulfed in a civil war.
- In 1979, CN used "圍魏救趙" to helped Khmer Rouge (But I think you did not successfully).
- In 1988, CN used "遠交近攻" to took some islands of Spratly without reactions of Soviet Union.
- Now, CN using "無中生有" to makes not disputed area becomes disputed area, "釜底抽薪" with economic aid for Lao, Cambodia,... to isolates Vietnam and The Philippines in ASEAN.
One day, I think a "dead body" will be creat in the SCS to make a reason for your military actions. Soon or late will depends on situation.

It seems that you interested in ancient Chinese art of war and ancient history. There are very few foreigners to understand.

You are mistaken friend. America dropped the atom bombs on Japan, but not for the purpose of helping China. :coffee:

without two nuke, Japan never given up.
China is " shan guo " now, not there is " liang guo " right now.

In fact, people who has read Chinese books of tactics can understand China's actions.
- In 1974, CN used "趁火打劫" to took Paracel Islands when Vietnam engulfed in a civil war.
- In 1979, CN used "圍魏救趙" to helped Khmer Rouge (But I think you did not successfully).
- In 1988, CN used "遠交近攻" to took some islands of Spratly without reactions of Soviet Union.
- Now, CN using "無中生有" to makes not disputed area becomes disputed area, "釜底抽薪" with economic aid for Lao, Cambodia,... to isolates Vietnam and The Philippines in ASEAN.
One day, I think a "dead body" will be creat in the SCS to make a reason for your military actions. Soon or late will depends on situation.

My friend, the creating of "dead body" trick - 借尸还魂 is being used by our American friends to "revive" their military bases in Philippines, not us. :D

Yeah , you guys wrote quite well Chinese for thousands years

Without CN and RU , Viet still does not exist.

You say backwards, if Japan accounted for China, Japan should now speak Chinese.
Please refer to the Manchus.

My friend, the creating of "dead body" trick - 借尸还魂 is being used by our American friends to "revive" their military bases in Philippines, not us. :D
It is quite rare a EU guy can use Chinese idiom so well.

I do not believe he is israel.

Back
Top Bottom