What's new

China blocks India's move seeking UN action against PAK on Lakhvi's release

The Pakistanis are so happy that a terrorist is roaming free in their midst. LOL - and calling India a "dehati aurat" - smacks of the sexism that exemplifies everything that is wrong with their society. But a country which harbors Osama will obviously be proud of housing Lakhvi.

This shows indian double standards on kashmir they say it is regional issue un do not interfer than why u cry and run away to un and every time ur buttt kicked there

The Pakistanis are so happy that a terrorist is roaming free in their midst. LOL
No major evidence against him, can't keep him in jail for something he didnt do, basic law bharti

May I suggest Burnol where it burnz...:ashamed:
Ridiculous hours of yoga should help
545a523be66b4040b2188fba00329282.jpg

No major evidence against him, can't keep him in jail for something he didnt do, basic law bharti

Ridiculous hours of yoga should help
545a523be66b4040b2188fba00329282.jpg

LOL - sure. That's why the US has frozen his assets. Btw, was there evidence against Osama? I guess not - that's why he was chilling right in the middle of your army town.

Nice to have such a good ally. :enjoy:

@PatriotLover and other Indian members will be crying over this news though.
I am glad to see you so pleased at defending a terrorist. Fantastic job.

LOL - sure. That's why the US has frozen his assets. Btw, was there evidence against Osama? I guess not - that's why he was chilling right in the middle of your army town.

I am glad to see you so pleased at defending a terrorist. Fantastic job.
Butthurt detected :-D :-D

Back
Top Bottom