What's new

China blocks India's move in UN seeking action against Pakistan on Lakhvi

How can we enjoy our popcorn if isn't free and do something stupid .. Same goes for Charity orgs .. Now let the fun begin :D

China need to be careful on her support of Islamo Pakistan. Pakistan creation of Taliban, who in turns open Jihad university for Uighur is a fatal threat to China.

To USA, these Islamo-terror clown are just terrorist, or in short a minor irritant. To China, these jihad kids may put China territorial integrity in problem by splitting off Xinjiang.

Also Pakistan prove to be an unreliable ally of China.

In an eccentric fashion, Pakistan ally with USA, China and Saudi. All pakistan's allies are on each others' back.

Why USA dont use her veto to support Pakistan?

Remember when Russia blocks all moves in UN against Kashmir ?
Yaar tum kashmir le hi lo. mai bas plate me rakhlar lata hu kashmir.

And they are crying for so called terrorism in Xingijiang.

Actually this would have been a better chance for Chinese to increase their relation with India .26/11 after all is an emotional issue of every Indian and GoI.
Now on we will take counter strategy which they can see as our growing alignment with West.
These block is not a big issue .We have several methods to neutralize 26/11 culripts but now we wont do that.

But China is giving more reason and justification of our relation with West.
Is there wtc tower in China.

On the other hand, the world need to end India's rape production factory. They are exporting it with their peacekeeping troops.
Think what will happen when we land on your soil.:devil:

Yaar tum kashmir le hi lo. mai bas plate me rakhlar lata hu kashmir.

Is there wtc tower in China.

Think what will happen when we land on your soil.:devil:

There are already Indians in America. I saw it on the show "to catch a predator". Look it up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom