What's new

China blocks India's move in UN seeking action against Pakistan on Lakhvi

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-really-tell-me-more-a87714.jpg

I dont have to.Ask those poor Shias and Ismailis.They will told you.

China to India:

We don't have time for your childish games. Stop cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood first and hang some of your own terrorists who are roaming free and even becoming the PM.

Only then we'll start taking you seriously.

Dont worry Papa China is around here to console you :rofl::rofl:

China to India:

We don't have time for your childish games. Stop cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood first and hang some of your own terrorists who are roaming free and even becoming the PM.

Only then we'll start taking you seriously.

Then we will tell them about our expanding exploration in SCS :lol:

Of Course .

Now go and enjoy and also distribute sweets to entire Pakistanis for their huge accomplishment by helping Lakhvi.
Only thing you guys can do like you did in 26/11 .

Oh look guys. We have a peace loving bharati here. :D

Go b!tch and moan to China for your failure at UN. Don't moan here.

This is bullsh!t. How can a weak, tiny and fragile state like China can block move by a hyper super vedic power like India. It is time India teaches China a military lesson just like 1962 along with raising this issue with other of her partners and hyper super powers like BD, Bhutan and Nepal.

China is returning the favor, nothing surprising.

Just shows that the world has had enough of two-faced indian strategy.

On one hand they ask the UN to discuss the bail of Lakhvi and on the other hand they accept the bail plea of Swami.

From now on, Indian can take everything to UN, good luck with that, ;-)

Well you can go to UN and complain. But you have other pressing problems on hand. Pity you. When do you stand for your own people???

:rofl:Picture is showing India how they cry like babies going to UN and accusing Pakistan again and again.Got finger up their as*.Do some Modi JI Yoga will help you to release the gas which is inside you.

But picture is showing Pakistan that is regularly crying for Kashmir in UN.
:rofl::rofl:

Oh look guys. We have a peace loving bharati here. :D

Go b!tch and moan to China for your failure at UN. Don't moan here.

Bitching and moaning is your department and excellent in that.

We knows how to handle the China in SCS.

West is already on the policy of divide and rule, they'll just say 'welcome to papa'

I had feeling 26/11 was done by the west to prevent ever lasting peace in the region. Basic reason, these attacks were done in 2008 when Pakistan was going through taliban insurgency. It was strategic suicide if a country would attack neighbouring country in such condition. For me Ajmal Kasab was a parrot who uttered what he was told.

So this what india's value is ....tch tch ,no one kicks an old torn football that ruthlessly as india was kicked rejected here by China.tch tch tch......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom