What's new

China blocked Interpol Red Notice against Naik

I don't think China has anything to do with it.
Article also mentioned our paper work was not complete.
Btw, in other news, Americans are shelling pakistani villages with drone,while someone detonated in church killing minorities, but Pakistanis here feel more privileged to celebrate a stupid red corner notice of salir naik. Talk about failed priorities.

Red corner notice will be applied again, but how are you going to stop drones and self detonations.

Last edited:
I don't think China has anything to do with it.
Article also mentioned our paper work was not complete.
Btw, in other news, Americans are shelling pakistani villages with drone,while someone detonated in church killing minorities, but Pakistanis here feel more privileged to celebrate a stupid red corner notice of salir naik. Talk about failed priorities.

Red corner notice will be applied again, but how are you going to stop drones and self detonations.

True..but it's always fun to make grand master Xi and his commie chicoms sweat a bit for something they might have done or not.

Islamic terrorism is the bane of the world and it's entertaining to see china standing shoulder to shoulder with the terrorists.

says a sanghi terrorist. Zakir naik's speeches are available on youtube for anyone, its not difficult to find whether hindutva govt is terrorists or he is really a terrorist.
Hes no terrorists, but he does destroy communal harmony faster than a holy cow at Mcdonalds. For the record i've seen his videos. Any one who trusts his opinon and watches his shows clearly hasn't finished more than the 12th grade.

So now Panama is located in India? Good to know another delusion:lol::lol:
I wonder most of Indians here are just kids!

you will be surprise, they are all grown ups with childish thoughts and you cant blame them watch their media and you will become one too

8. Creating Political turmoil in Pakistan

Partially successful :p:

The expectation bar from Chai wala is going down really fast. From isolating Pakistan and all out war it has came down to some so called political turmoil.

Good. Live in your own delusions.:)

So now Panama is located in India? Good to know another delusion:lol::lol:
I wonder most of Indians here are just kids!
Don't kid yourself " Panama to ek bhahana tha, asliyat mein Modi ke yaar ko hatana tha " :lol::lol:
The expectation bar from Chai wala is going down really fast. From isolating Pakistan and all out war it has came down to some so called political turmoil.

Good. Live in your own delusions.:)
Prime Minister: disqualified, facing trial
Law Minister : resigned
Finance Minister : Absconding and on ECL list, to be brought back by interpol
Nominated Prime Minister : Running 'to and fro' to London to take dictation
Chief Justice : Publically justifying his decisions
currency : nose diving
foreign reserves coffer : empty

And someone calls it so called political turmoil.

And also believes that others are living in delusions :)

Don't kid yourself " Panama to ek bhahana tha, asliyat mein Modi ke yaar ko hatana tha " :lol::lol:

Nominated Prime Minister : Running 'to and fro' to London to take dictation
Chief Justice : Publically justifying his decisions
currency : nose diving
foreign reserves coffer : empty

And someone calls it so called political turmoil.

And also believes that others are living in delusions :)
Lol WTF:rofl::rofl:...so David Cameron was also Modi ka Yaar...also, the government is still of NS but you Indians, Lol v Funny, I dont know why you always need something to think yourself important...don't watch Zee News Kid..grow up!

Lol WTF:rofl::rofl:...so David Cameron was also Modi ka Yaar...also, the government is still of NS but you Indians, Lol v Funny, I dont know why you always need something to think yourself important...don't watch Zee News Kid..grow up!
Nice to see that you have a good sense of humour. May your country's political situation (with or without Modi and Doval ) keep you in good spirits :rofl::rofl:

That shows there is rule of law in Pakistan unlike a certain banana republic where people get away after having name in both panama and paradise leaks.

May be Iceland PM was also removed by Modi and Doval. :lol:

You bharatis are so dumb and have so low IQ, it is embarrassment for us to answer your BS.

Your expectations are already at an all time low from your PM. 56 inch chest has been reduced to what?? Some so called political turmoil and laughable delusions of his fanboys like you.

May your country's political situation (with or without Modi and Doval ) keep you in good spirits :rofl::rofl:

Amen to that. May we keep kicking out all corrupt from our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom