What's new

China blocked Interpol Red Notice against Naik

Better than your Talibani terrorist, If you cannot find difference between preacher and terrorist than your royally scr**

Pakistan is famous all over world for their high valued citizens:hitwall::hitwall:
Indeed it is.

sanghi you cant see beyond your bigotry, he was preacher for decade, he become terrorists in hindutva rule, anyways as i said his lectures are avialable for anyone inclduing Chinese (if they can use youtube). He is kid infront of Modi, swamy, yogi and RSSers..

For you he may be Caliph, no doubt about that, we know how much
the world thinks otherwise

In parallel World

sanghi you cant see beyond your bigotry, he was preacher for decade, he become terrorists in hindutva rule, anyways as i said his lectures are avialable for anyone inclduing Chinese (if they can use youtube). He is kid infront of Modi, swamy, yogi and RSSers..

For you definitely he may be Caliph, no doubt about that, we know how much support is there in your country for such people

Let me correct it for you
There is one terrorist supporter in the South Asia that has no parallel, and that is not india.
India obviously isn't a saint but some of these guys are so cringy and lack any sense of self-awareness.

the world thinks otherwise
Can you tell me one country other than your own that has said India supports terrorism? At least do your research before making retarded statements.

Can you tell me one country other than your own that has said India supports terrorism? At least do your research before making retarded statements.

Nepal, Sri Lanks, Bhutan
lets make a poll from non Pakistani members who they think is the biggest terror supporter in South Asia

Nepal, Sri Lanks, Bhutan
lets make a poll from non Pakistani members who they think is the biggest terror supporter in South Asia
For one thing, I don't think those countries have ever stated that India has supported terrorism officially. And for another, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan doesn't = the world.

For one thing, I don't think those countries have ever stated that India has supported terrorism officially. And for another, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan doesn't = the world.

no country can make it official, these kind of comments against a bigger country and that too the one who is making life hell for them will make it even worst and everyone including knows it very well.

*add Pakistan to that list and it makes 90% of Indian neighbors, what other world do you want??

no country can make it official, these kind of comments against a bigger country and that too the one who is making life hell for them will make it even worst and everyone including knows it very well.

*add Pakistan to that list and it makes 90% of Indian neighbors, what other world do you want??
Now you are trying to backtrack... How many countries have OFFICIALLY said Pakistan supports terrorism?

Now you are trying to backtrack... How many countries have OFFICIALLY said Pakistan supports terrorism?

only India and Afghanistan, Afghanistan because they are lucky enough not to border with India or they would have known what terrorism is all about. The realities are for everyone to see, haw many US officials have stated India is doing terrorism in Pakistan but US officially wont say it. Ever wonder why Modi's Isolation Pakistan did not get any support from any country except few vague comments from western officials when they were on weapon selling visits to India, that is because they know the truth and they actually support Pakistan to go against South Asian bully. I know all this is very hard to digest for an Indian who watch Indian quality informative media.

China ko bhi masti hai chaltay phirtay the supa powa ko ungli karta hai!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom